WhatsApp

Ta raro, tabas detras de una VPN, Proxy o algun tunel raro ??

Ya en Android no se puede versiones NO oficiales .

Justo cuando prendieron la funcionaldiad de poder tener multiples lineas de whatssap con 1 sola app oficial de whatsapp , banearon el acceso a todas las apps no oficiales con un mensaje algo asi como "Pailas instale la version oficial "
Me conecté por VPN a un servidor que tengo en Rionegro. Estando conectado a la VPN envié algunos mensajes desde mi computador y luego me desconecté y seguí usando whatsapp. El bloqueo pasó como una o dos horas después. He hecho varias veces eso sin problemas. Quizás esta vez si les alzó un red flag.

EDIT: Me desbloquearon a las 8:15 PM. Aclararon que fue accidental.

Última edición:
icon_06-110x75-1.png

Fouad WA declara que abandona. No va mas, Meto les puso mucho problemón.
Desde su canal en red social:

📞📣Important Announcement

The upcoming version V10.10 will be the last.

We are developing it quickly to allow users who can't access their chats now. However, once released, please take backup immediately, and be prepared to move to the stock version at anytime.

V10.10 will not support login for new users. Only existing, logged-in users. Enjoy it while it lasts🥹

Stay tuned💥⌛

🤔 Clarification regarding the latest update

⭐️ We have given this decision a lot of thought and have come to the conclusion that this is the right decision. In its latest updates, WhatsApp has become very complex and we cannot risk your numbers being banned.

The ban will come sooner or later for all numbers using the modified versions, so we made this decision. We told you from the the version 10 that if WhatsApp continues to ban, there will be no further updates, but we have received many messages that most users were unable to enter chats after the version expired, so we made one last update and it will be the last update for our WhatsApp mod.

🙏 Thank you all for trusting us over the years and we hope that we have lived up to your expectations.

¿Entonces otras Whatsapp Mod van en las mismas?
¿Alguno de vosotros ha regresado sin inconvenientes a instalar la versión oficial Play Store?

Última edición: