Doctor Who

¿A alguien más también le cae mal Donna Noble? ¡Me desespera!
A mi me caia muy bien :D

Esta parte me hizo reir mucho :p

UNOqHxu.png

Buff... El parecido con el Tercero es impresionante...

Interesante la chaqueta con recubrimiento rojo por dentro... XD... Hasta de pronto se puede hacer una si se consiguen buenos materiales (el ultimo traje del once si era difícil de imitar mas que todo por los materiales que utilizaban)...

Pero no se sí ese sea el traje definitivo. Le falta algo que lo distinga muy bien.
O tal vez sea ese pero parcial.

Samuel Anderson joins Doctor Who for Peter Capaldi’s first series

560-danny-530af71c.jpg

Rising star Samuel Anderson (The History Boys, Gavin & Stacey, Emmerdale) is set to join the cast of Doctor Who as a recurring character in Series 8, which will also introduce Peter Capaldi as the Doctor.

Anderson will play Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill School where companion Clara Oswald (Jenna Coleman) also teaches. On joining the show Samuel Anderson said: "I was so excited to join Doctor Who I wanted to jump and click my heels, but I was scared I might not come down before filming started!"

He continued: “It's a quintessential part of British culture and I can't believe I'm part of it. It's an honour to be able to work alongside Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman and I can't wait to show people how my character becomes involved with such a fantastic duo!".

Steven Moffat, lead writer and executive producer, added: "For the fourth time in Doctor Who history, Coal Hill School is coming to the aid of the TARDIS. In 1963 teachers Ian Chesterton and Barbara Wright accompanied the First Doctor. These days it's the turn of Jenna Coleman as Clara Oswald. And very soon now, Sam Anderson as Danny Pink will be entering the world of the Doctor. But how and why? Answers are coming later this year in Peter Capaldi's first series of Doctor Who!".

Filming recently began on episode 4 of the new series, which will co-star Robert Goodman (Gangs of New York, Game of Thrones) and episode 5, co-starring Jonathan Bailey (Broadchurch, Groove High), and Pippa Bennett-Warner (The Smoke, Death in Paradise).

PD: Viendo uno de los varios documentales sobre la serie que he descargado, me encuentro a esta mamasita con esta pinta
Y6S73Lz.jpg

Última edición:
Es porque la Gillian va a aparecer en Guardians of the Galaxy (en estos momentos no recuerdo el personaje que va a hacer)...

De hecho, en The Time of the Doctor, en la escena final del 11vo, la peluca que utilizó fue su propia cabellera...

Lo otro que vi fue un medio spoiler en GAF de lo que podria pasar en el primer cap... y joder... de ser cierto, seria brillante... :D

Mmmm.
Para mi que Clara y el personaje nuevo se van a cuadrar y ahí es donde Clara termina su ciclo como acompañante.
Creo, no se.

Que bueno encontrar un tema dedicado 100% al Doctor Who aqui en Laneros; espero estar por acá muchísimo tiempo para disfrutar de (para mi) la mejor serie de Sci Fi de todos los tiempos...

• Me gusta
Reacciones: Kal-El y Caruro