..::: 12 :::...

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
a donde consigno pues !!!!! jejeje
haber pues q estoy q me HyperLan "cosa q siempre digo" :)
y oddj no se me sulfure q no es pa tanto y mas bien donde le consigno pa la merca de pulg.....digo pa la HL :)

Texto Originalmente Escrito por EnempE
I can't read it but, it looks DAMN impressive!

jejejeje

hehe.. yup!
este "silencio" me esta matando, que salga mas info q estoy q me juego en una HyperLAN

bueno ojala para esta si se anime mucha gente, ya q esta haciendo falta una lan con bastante, claro esta q las lanes grandes no siempre son las mejores, pero si la emocion, el entusiasmo y la convivencia entre tantos es demaciado agradable, o por lo menos yo lo eh sentido asi en las dos HL´s q eh estado.

espero muchas ganas de parte de todos para q tengamos una :cool: HYPERLAN :cool: bien ReRuLzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

Texto Originalmente Escrito por EnempE
I can't read it but, it looks DAMN impressive!

Ok, EnempE, this is a 98% accuracy translation, please don´t blame the author (surely it´s not me), so read on:

Is funny but we should be aware of this, it affects us all. Everything is packed in a tiny, little moment that takes us to a world of relationship between us, it makes us happy and lets us create a change that leaves a mark in the history of our lives.

We don´t even realize that by pressing the "ignition" button is trascendental; to be able to press it, it takes hours of waiting, hours of planning and a world of details that making this little button start our machines, is a memorable moment, a moment to admire, in a way that by starting your own machine by your own initiative, is the result of only YOUR own effort and will, nobody could ever have done it for YOU.

After pressing that button, your way of thinking will be completely different; you´ll feel so anxious for that moment where your system will be seen on the net and be considered to open a place in the game, that the adrenaline rises, there is so much power, so much heat, so much to do, that after pressing that button, you will not know where to begin... the HyperLAN 12 will hook up my friends and your friends, it will canalize equal energies, the enthusiasm will be imposing, in a way that it will become extreme, the dedication is complete, then, hours after all that, pressing that same button again will be remembered for that great effort, and it will lose its importance.

Wait for the H, the 12th moment.

Suertex

bien

Texto Originalmente Escrito por JulianD
En el IRC, dice:

HyperLAN 12 - OCT

Octubre 12 cae Sábado... será una pista?

hehehe esta seria mi primera vez llendo a una HL si voy pues jejeje cuenten comigo....!!!!

12...nooo muy tempranito lo mejor es en noviembre por hay.....ummmm eso se pensaria el dia despues, haber si depronto me animimo para la NALAN en diciembre y tambien si hay $.....!!!!!

hey si esperamos mas info.....!!!!! :p

suerte....!!!!

rulz las intros de ODDG!!! ya con esta van dos veces ke ........
bueno sisas mas information about of HL!!!!!!!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas