About TLC

GARUDA

Lanero Reconocido
27 Dic 2005
What do you thing about TLC?,for my country is bad because american products will arrive and our manufacturers will be lost and generic medicines will be very expensive and here many people use them

ALready exist another forum about this topic in "members lougue", please use the "search function" before opening a forum.

I also thing this is bad for all reasons from the another forum and for your reasons.

HOHO dijo:
ALready exist another forum about this topic in "members lougue", please use the "search function" before opening a forum.

I also thing this is bad for all reasons from the another forum and for your reasons.
ok im sorry:( please close this theme

I call it: THE END OF THE WORLD

¡¡¡TLC ZUCKS!!!

Is gonna end with the piracy around... thats really bad for us and everyone in this bussiness... :enojado:... And make my country more closer to the USA politics... politics of an empire. :enojado:

Salu2... ;)

well i think so that TLC is bad too, 'cuz EEUU come to earn money with our country and that's really bad in 10 years we will pay all the things that they bring to colombia...

Well it's not completely bad or good, it has so many good things and some other bad, but we could say that Colombia made a better TLC negociation than most of the other latin countries that have done that deal with U.S.

it has good things and bad things, good = cheaper products and tecnologies, bad= many people will broke cuz they cant compete whit the cheaper prizes.

HOHO dijo:

Hey man I don`t see the problem whit that, it's true that there is another forum about this topic but it is in spanish and i think that is better for us if we are talking about a concrete topic and no just saying hey and thanks julian and blablabla... like everyone around here, no matters if it is repeated in other section.

Los últimos temas