Auto-biography

The Max

Que Locura (12)
22 Nov 2007
In much topics in the internet people post some details of their life.
I think a good idea for practice writing is posting a kind of autobiography of each one.

Hero goes mine:

Greetings.
My name is Daniel and I was born in New Rochelle-White Plains(State of New York).
My both parents born in Antioquia, my mother in El Santuario(East Antioquia) and my father in Carolina del Príncipe(The village where Juanes born xD).

Like most people from the villages in Antioquia they inmigrated(by separate ways) to Medellín.
They met in the year of 1979 at the Antioquia University, and get married in 1983.
They bot get graduated at 1983, my dad as an Electronic Engineer(Physics) and my mom as a translator(English, French and German).

After some failures looking for work here, they both decided to travel to the USA, for a better future for them and for me(I was in track).
They requested for the visa with an approving answer and finally traveled on September-1984.
At first my dad had to do all kind of works, like car-washer, waiter.
Also my mother had to work like baby-sitter, house cleaner, etc.

But luck smiled to them and finally my dad got work like Engineer in a company named "Pico Electronics".
Simultaneously my mom got work in an important editorial named Random House New York as translator English-Spanish.

While I was studying at the Hamilton School in Kindergarden and interacting with all kind of people, in my classroom where Italians, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Mexicans, Portuguese, Rapper Niggas, etc.
I was the only "colombian".

In 1990 the family grew up with the born of my sister Sophia.
Again in 1992 was born my brother Kevin.
After a nice life there my parentes decided that the country for their children to grow was Colombia, so we traveled back on 1998 and since that we live here in Medellín.

That´s a short story of my life in English, i have to practice so I'll be writing here often.

Here some pics of my family at those days:
Me and my family

Me and my mom:
timessquare.jpg

http://xs.to/
Me and my dad in the snow:
34495485.png
http://xs.to/

Maybe some day...

Maybe some day I will be ready to write my autobiografy, but now I don't feel like doing it.
I am really impressaed about yours Max. I actually want to congratulate you because of your resume it isn't easy to put in a few words so many year of life. You know I have the some studies as your mothers' but without french.
Aufwiersehen oder einfach tuschüss...:-p

Thanks to both =)
Very nice comments.
I invite both of you to write a short story of your lives.
It will be very interesting :D
Come on señorita and Vanessa!

Well, ill start with mine

i was born in medellin, my parents are both from there as well, emigrated to the us in 2007, January to be exact.
Trying to became a Computer Engineer, started college back in 08 and now im ready to transfer to Buff State University and finish my career as an engineer.
Learned english by simply watchin tv after high school in medellin, some people will make fun of my learning experience, but its all good.
Used to work with Acer America as a support engineer, newly single.
Living in LIC, NY..... and what else?..... just ask! l8r

No need to ask d.ruiz.

I think you can still post more details of your life.

Of course respecting your own privacy.

Topics like brothers and sisters in your family?, have o no wife?, when do you come back?

A photo will be nice also ;)

Etc. :D

No need to ask d.ruiz.

I think you can still post more details of your life.

Of course respecting your own privacy.

Topics like brothers and sisters in your family?, have o no wife?, when do you come back?

A photo will be nice also ;)

Etc. :D

aight...

well, ive a bigger sister, just the two of us, i dont think ill be back, mostly cuz of work (i have a very good position now, where i get paid for basically browse the web... hehe)
Im engaged now, we will get married on June 27th 2010... so far no kids (or maybe some but im unaware of em)....

Ok d.ruiz, i understand that you are a person who does not like to share much information about personal life xD.

That´s respectable and thanks for participate.

No more people wanting to share stories about their lifes?

Greetings =)

Well mi friend, its been a while since i dont write anything in this lenguage, but ill try.

I born on a december 4 in 1991, almost two hundred years after the dead of beethoven. I´m peruvian.

i live all my live in the same place, in the San Isidro district. its a realy pacifull place (and i dont lik´it) there arent boys of my same age, and what is worth there are no girls at all!

I go to the 091 garden. and later i go to the Salesianos School of lima. in the third year of highschool, my parents tranfer me to the Alfonso ugarte school. there i finish.

Actually Im studying PC reparation, and wanderin in san isidro.

bye.

Hey The MAx its a good life. and its well writed too.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: 2 personas

Los últimos temas