Breaking Bad - 4ta Temporada

Igual me paso a mi, desde que llego Netflix me la empece a ver y ya voy en el sexto capitulo de la tercera temporada.

WOW, ya me termine de ver la serie y WTF!!!!!, de verdad que muy muy muy buena la serie, de verdad que se ha vuelto muy malo Walt, estos guionistas de verdad saben como hacerlo, esperemos que la ultima temporada sea acorde a lo que se ha visto.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: 4 personas
Hasta ahora acabe la tercera temporada, que cosa pa HP.
Analizando la serie, todos los problemas que han tenido son culpa de Pinkman, que ********...:muerto:

Hasta ahora acabe la tercera temporada, que cosa pa HP.
Analizando la serie, todos los problemas que han tenido son culpa de Pinkman, que ********...:muerto:

Espere pa que se vea la cuarta, para mi la mejor temporada.

Y supuestamente segun el creador, la quita va a ser la mejor de todas :)

• Me gusta
Reacciones: 2 personas
Listo, acabe de ver la cuarta temporada, varias cositas quedaron pendientes.

Cuando le sacaron el cigarrillo de ricino a Pinkman ?
Como le dieron el lirio del valle al niño ?
Que paso en la ultima visita que le hizo Skyler a Ted ? Sera que ******on, salio bastante "roja" :p

Listo, acabe de ver la cuarta temporada, varias cositas quedaron pendientes.

Cuando le sacaron el cigarrillo de ricino a Pinkman ?
Como le dieron el lirio del valle al niño ?
Que paso en la ultima visita que le hizo Skyler a Ted ? Sera que ******on, salio bastante "roja" :p

Vuelvasela a ver que todo eso lo responden

The question of whether AMC will indeed split the final season of Breaking Bad is close to an official verdict.

Emmy-winning series star Bryan Cranston says AMC will break the award-winning drama’s final 16-episode season into two separate runs, as has been speculated for months. “We’re splitting it,” says Cranston, who’s currently shooting the fifth season premiere in New Mexico. “We’re going to shoot the first eight, then take a four-month production break, then the rest will air next year.”

The network has not announced a premiere date for Breaking Bad, though actors on the show say the drama will return in July.

AMC and Sony Pictures TV have maintained radio silence on the show’s return and distribution plan. A studio spokesperson says the four-month production hiatus is “one scenario” that’s being considered. The network wants to divide the final season so it has a strong summer drama airing this year and the next (it would also presumably allow Breaking Bad to be eligible for two award-season cycles). With Breaking Bad production under way and summer right around the corner, obviously the schedule should get firmed up soon, though AMC has shown a willingness to engage in some production brinksmanship in the past.

Cranston, who’s directing the upcoming April 11 episode of ABC’s Modern Family, is expected to direct the ninth episode of Breaking Bad‘s final season (the 2013 premiere, assuming all goes according to plan).

“We pick up right where we left off,” Cranston says of the fifth-season opener. “We’re cleaning up the pieces from last season’s huge ordeal where Gus Fring was forced to meet his maker. It’s not as easy as Walter thought. And as we’ve discovered over the years, you don’t really know who Walter White is. I’m still discovering who he is and I’m trying to allow myself to be open to him going darker and darker. There’s physical danger to himself and his family, plus there’s the emotional danger due to his anger and hubris. It’s about the evil that men do and where that takes him.”

fuente: http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/06/breaking-bad-final-season-2/

:( :\ todo es cuestión de plata, ojala no la dañen por hacer ese alargue....

• Me gusta
  • Me gusta
Y el poster de la nueva temporada...

TWD-S5-Key-Art-796.jpg

• Me gusta

Los últimos temas