Choose the end!

I prefer the happy ending but sometimes the sad ending let you continue the story :p
I really don't like the films where all the characters die...

I prefer a happy end...

I prefer the happy ending but sometimes the sad ending let you continue the story :p
I really don't like the films where all the characters die...

Thank you for the participation in my subject. It is a very nice answer, I am totally agree.
What about real life?...:-p

I prefer the bizarre ends, with many blood on the floor and some mutilated corposes.
Obviously in a movie :p

The real life ONLY have sad and bad ends :S

Thank you for the participation in my subject. It is a very nice answer, I am totally agree.
What about real life?...:-p

I liked the question :p
In real life... I like the happy endings, the boy with the girl in a nice house near the beach or in the countryside :p (Sorry, I'm delirious jaja)
I prefer the happy endings, but I think YOU have to make them happy :)

I prefer the bizarre ends, with many blood on the floor and some mutilated corposes.
Obviously in a movie :p

The real life ONLY have sad and bad ends :S

Something like Hostel, Saw (all jaja), House of Wax :muerto:
I like that kind of movies
YOU are the owner of your endigs, MAKE THEM HAPPY =)

See you later ;)

I am a happy person, and I want a happy end, but more than that I want a happy life full of happy moments... This is very amazing...
Thanks.

You gave it in the nail (or it's "you nailed it"? please correct me :) )
If you are happy, WHY do you have to end sad? live happy and die with a smile in your face to let everyone know you die with no problems and you have enjoyed your life as much as you could, that's the key I think.

"Nailed it" is correct... but is also a sexual expression :p

What I mean about that phrase is that everything ends... and everytime is a sad ending, no matter how happy you were... is sad to say goodbye, is melancholic, is nostalgic... everything we finish always make us sad... you can remember those things in the future and be happy about it, but that doesn't erase the fact that every ending is a sad one...

But not every time that's bad... I mean, people always think that sadness is a bad feeling, sometimes feeling sad is a good thing.

"Nailed it" is correct... but is also a sexual expression :p

Thank you for the correction and the advise... jaja
I've heard THAT use... jaja
But... it depends on the context, right? :\

What I mean about that phrase is that everything ends... and everytime is a sad ending, no matter how happy you were... is sad to say goodbye, is melancholic, is nostalgic... everything we finish always make us sad... you can remember those things in the future and be happy about it, but that doesn't erase the fact that every ending is a sad one...

Just for being an ending is sad :(

But not every time that's bad... I mean, people always think that sadness is a bad feeling, sometimes feeling sad is a good thing.

Yes, sometimes... it depends in what way the situation has been sad.

See you ;)

I always thought men would be lighter to think, I mistake myself, you are so deep.
Sometimes the main is at the middle not at the end.
As you had already said.

I always thought men would be lighter to think, I mistake myself, you are so deep.
Sometimes the main is at the middle not at the end.
As you had already said.

Lucidity in thinking does not discriminate on gender(male or female) señorita...
If you look the history of human race, and make a comparison on contributions to science between male and female people, obviously men had done more.

But this is not a decisive argument to judge favoring man gender.

There have been another reasons, principally the secondary rolle at women has been relegated by man, has made women contribution not so significant on science history.

Actually things have changed and women contribute by equal in all cience and investigation fields.
This has demystified the belief that men were smarter because his most important role in history.
The vast majority of scientific community are certain that women and man brain has the same capacity to think, create and remember.

Don´t take this text like a misogynist(disinclination to female persons) post, because it´s not, it only makes emphasis on equality of gender.

Just like i don´t take the post of señorita like a case of Misandry(antipathy to Male´s) only for saying that male are less lucid on thinking xD.

Greetings.

There are some differences between men and women, but it's more for specializations.
Men are more susceptible for somethings and women for others.
I've been reading some articles about that, and also i've seen it in a TV program (Discovery or National Geographic) :p
Article 1
Article 2
But, we all have to be treated as equals :D

Good Night! :)

Lucidity in thinking does not discriminate on gender(male or female) señorita...
If you look the history of human race, and make a comparison on contributions to science between male and female people, obviously men had done more.

But this is not a decisive argument to judge favoring man gender.

There have been another reasons, principally the secondary rolle at women has been relegated by man, has made women contribution not so significant on science history.

Actually things have changed and women contribute by equal in all cience and investigation fields.
This has demystified the belief that men were smarter because his most important role in history.
The vast majority of scientific community are certain that women and man brain has the same capacity to think, create and remember.

Don´t take this text like a misogynist(disinclination to female persons) post, because it´s not, it only makes emphasis on equality of gender.

Just like i don´t take the post of señorita like a case of Misandry(antipathy to Male´s) only for saying that male are less lucid on thinking xD.

Greetings.

Good to know that men and women think and feel the same, and better to know it by a man. I have always think that the intellingence is the some, but the wiew maybe is different, I say that becouse of my experience as a teacher, it seems to me boy and girls have difference acting and points of wiew...

Los últimos temas