English from german...

[ks]Colombiano

Lanero Regular
9 Dic 2005
All you guys know english is the baby of german haha LoL!

words you know from german that are similar in english?

Bus hahahaha--------> spanish: bus english: bus German: bus

Restaurant: Spanish, german, english, french OMG!

LoL!

post similar words!

i would post some but the forum is ENGLISH FORUM NOT GERMAN FORUM

if they open some german forum (guess they won't) then we can post things like that

Viejo, la verdad no entiendo si es un foro de de palabras en aleman ke suenen o se escriban igual en ingles o es un foro de humor, porke cada ke escribes algo te genera risa.

Me parece ke planteaste muy mal tu foro y te falto tambien mucha seriedad.

Tesuer.

Please keep your comments in ENGLISH!!!!

The idea of the forum is posting words that sound similar in german and english.

There are tons of them, basically because english has germanic roots.

==============
English - German
==============

Beer - Bier
Book - Buch
Friend - Freund
Man - Mann
Flesh - Fleisch
Rice - Reis
Ice - Eis
Nose - Nase
Heart - Herz
Finger - Finger

and ....

Shoe Maker - Schumacher

hahahhaha

Ohhh, some numbers are seemed... I know that because in the song "good night" of Gigi D'agostino (did you listen him?) he say the numbers from one to eight...

Five - Fünf
Six - Sechs
Seven - Sieben

In fact that seemed is the way in that they are pronounced... really.

There are lots of word that are very seemed among the english and german, but I don't know any funny... sorry.

even good night is pretty close.

oh,
There are lots of word that are very seemed among the english and german, but I don't know any funny... sorry.
I don't understand.
There are lots of word that are very similar between english and german, but I don't know any that are funny... sorry.
Is this right?

german and english come from the same roots, the barbarians.... so it's to expect that you'll see many words alike in german and english....
here's another one:
place - platz: (lugar)

and gute nacht is pronounced "gute najt", something like that, the thing is, that in german the "ch" is a "j" for "spanishspeakers", like ich = yo (ijj) something like that...

el rafa dijo:
german and english come from the same roots, the barbarians.... so it's to expect that you'll see many words alike in german and english....
here's another one:
place - platz: (lugar)
and gute nacht is pronounced "gute najt", something like that, the thing is, that in german the "ch" is a "j" for "spanishspeakers", like ich = yo (ijj) something like that...
Interesting ! cha cha cha cha!

I meant jajajja

schizer ...... ummm

well, English is a germanic language, but it steals from everyone !

Content - Contento
Reason - Razon
mental - mente
response - respuesta
*tion - *cion

Maybe a forum with the words that are close between english and spanish would be helpful.

Los últimos mensajes

Los últimos temas