English section Moderator

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
English forum is a part of "members logue", i think lemonila is the moderator here

cfranco-p dijo:
The moderators of English section are the founders, administrators and supermoderators. All the reported posts are send to those people.

C.F.
ok thank you :p:p:p

cfranco-p dijo:
He is not the english section moderator. ;)
C.F.
Ahem... And being u C-Franck part of the "Ad Honorem" moderators group :p
¿Can u plz tell me how's going the discussion about starting forums in other languages than english ;) ?

I really want to learn some german and start one or two Japanese threads... :nervios:

Cya!

Luis(tm) dijo:
¿Can u plz tell me how's going the discussion about starting forums in other languages than english ;) ?

I really want to learn some german and start one or two Japanese threads... :nervios:

Cya!
All the staff members are discussing the best way to implement those sections, I think it will be online as soon as posible ;) by the way I am sure it will be of your affability ;)

C.F.

offtopic​
This is my post four thousands​
=)

Luis(tm) dijo:

Cya!
I do.when will Krieg teach a few lessons of german ? :p :p :p :p

Here's another moderator for this section. I'll be taking care of this section because I really like English.

All answers have been given, I think we can close this thread. Any Question or Sugestion?? PM Me ;)

See ya!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas