English Thread!!!

wigisan

Lanero Reconocido
30 Mar 2004
Hi .

I’ve decided to open this thread as a tool for practicing English.
It can be used not only as an English chat but also, as a good way to improve our level, if you consider that you don’t have a good level, don’t worry, cause here you’ll be able to learn it too, of course that this will depend on how much people join this forum and support this.

I opened it, cause I’ve read some posts in one of the forums, from many people who seemed to be interested in a forum like this.

I’m also interested in practicing and improving my English level, and maybe here, we could all have a good chance to do it.

Join this forum now!.

**bueno la idea como les digo es que tengamos un foro donde podamos practicar el inglés, y usarlo con diversos fines, no solo recreativos sino también educativos, lo importante es que de alguna forma tratemos de organizar esto para que todos tengan un espacio: tanto los que tienen un buen nivel como los que no, si manejas bien el idioma no dudes en unirte y ayudar a los que necesitan.

Como también mencioné abrí el foro porque leí en otro de los temas de esta categoría, uno de las técnicas para aprender idiomas, creo, en donde había mucha gente interesada en hacerlo, y bueno, espero que con el apoyo de los moderadores esto pueda servir.

Como se habrán dada cuenta yo me incluyo dentro de los interesados, porque deseo mejorar mi nivel y creo que aun me falta bastante para lograrlo.

Por cierto, la idea es que no posteen en español, aunque creo que sobra decirlo.

My english is not the best but i'd like to join this forum because I wanna practice more. I hope it will work

cool...I'll try to post here only in english, there are many people in laneros that want to practice their english......good look

Ok, ok..... let´s practice our english....

Hi, my name is Rdgm.
I´m from Medellin, Colombia.
I´m 23 years old.

uuyyy, i support this ...
my name is ***RAM***, from Maracay, Venezuela, 25 years old, i would like to see many members in this forum, i think is was a very great idea wigisan, cheers and lot of "claps" for ya ... see ya bros...

Texto Originalmente Escrito por Oesoto
If you post in Spanish we will kick your ass :p

Nope, I'll erase his post. Remember I'm the Supermoderator!! :p

I think that this forum is good for the practice and imrpovement of our english....

It's a good idea, so I will practice now.

The Central Idea in this conversation is to practice English. So we can talk about an interesting thing, like PC, games or an other topic.

What do you think?

bueno .. no entendi ni papa-... de que se trata esto ???

por que no hablan en español??????

Jajaja i just done my job...

It was a pleasure....

All work and no play makes Julian a dull boy.

Good idea to improve our english. I think we're soon to open a multilingual LANeros's website! :p

Yeah... It´s a good idea to open an english forum.

But I think there is a better one -> Create a forum folder (just like "CPU", or "General") in which all language forums and topics can be placed.

That could be a nice gift for all those "Laneros" interested in forums dedicated to practice NOT only english but some other languages aswell.

What do you think about it JulianD master? =)

(plz)^10

By the way...
Anyone, start discussion for an alternative topic!
Not just: Yeah, cool an english forum, etc.

EDIT:
OPSSSS... The master just wrote over me :p LOL!

Well... Think about it (Folder for Language forums)

Great, I just opened this forum 2 hours ago, and there have been many replies, I hope people keep joining this group, and I hope that all the "supermoderadores", support this, and don't allow this forum to end, cause this could become into a good forum, but only if you guys are checking this out, otherwise, this wouldn't work..

see ya!.

I want to join too....
but I am not creatuve enough to give some topic fo conversation...
and also my englih is pretty poor..

ah... why do not we begin telling what are our level of knowledge in the language

I was at the Centro Colombo Americano, I passed the 16 basic courses and I did 3 more advanced courses:
vocabulary building, listening comprehension and cinema apreciation
I had to retire beacuse I did not have money to continue... the bimestre was "only" 200.000 colombian pesos that is about 71 bucks...... sucks

Los últimos temas