Foro Oficial: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Parecidos? Lol sera en la tematica historica porq en la jugabilidad ni en las curvas
Escrito desde www.LANeros.mobi (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

ese nuevo BF sigue la misma idea de BF heroes, es posible que sea el mismo motor grafico pero cambien texturas y cambiaen la vista de tercera persona a first Person, y no olvidarnos de que si queremos weapons pro y cosas para adornar nuestro personaje deberemos pagar con dinero Real.

Hey muchachos, mirando el blog de battlefield en el link que puso JuAnK me encontré con esto:

Quote:
all I know is that there are 4 maps coming...yes, before Vietnam.
Quote:
lol, ya i aint trolling, and i know the exact names of the maps, but i cannot tell you guys which. just wanted to let the community know...since the Dev's are not. Everyone is begging for more maps..so I just letting you know there are 4 coming real soon, before Vietnam.
You may ask- am i a legit source? and i leave that question up to you...just trying to be nice
Quote:
here's a clue...they all actually exist (but not in BFBC2 multiplayer)...and were not built from scratch
Quote:
well i got some sources, and you just gotta trust me. I promised my source not to say which maps...NO BF2 maps, thats for sure. there are just 4 coming. so keep playing BFBC2 and get ready for some maps.
Quote:
PM sent, no lala. 4 maps soon. Vietnam will also be showed at the Tokyo Game Show in a week or so. Really cool lalalala actually in the extension.
Quote:
Got a source in Sweden at DICE. I am just a messenger that wants to let the community know that they are actually working over there at DICE. DICE really wants to surprise you all but imo they are taking too long. I personally have known this source for many years and he/she talks to me time to time on TS. He/She gave me the scoop and I had to let the community know just a hint as to want is to come. DICE may have fibbed, but it's a good fib. Again there are no Guarantees. Who knows if they will release them at all they can always change their mind, but they are def planning to according to my source.
Quote:
All i heard was "very soon", source sounded unsure as well. Probably a couple of weeks. no one knows really, not even the DEVs
Quote:
Swear to Jesus, i'm not! There will be 4 new maps (previously created) too bad really imo, but you will like. I put my reputation on the line...when they come out in the next map pack or two, come back to this thread and say "thx for the early info, dude"
Quote:
well it looks like i am not making a big enough impact on the community. There will be two BC1 maps and two BFBC2 single player maps converted to multiplayer in either the next map pack or the one after it. But definitely before Vietnam.
Quote:
exactly, I wouldnt believe myself either. right now all i can do is go just straight up talk and no evidence. We will just have to wait and see. hopefully a trailer will come out soon.
Quote:
It's for real, they made it happen, the single player maps are done. And the BC1 maps are still being worked on. I just got off the phone with my source, and he/she said they are 100% planning this, and may reveal just before Tokyo Game Show...Vietnam will be playable at the Tokyo EA office showcase on the floor. A trailer is done and will be shown soon.
Quote:
Mr. SolitarioSoldat you are incorrect for I said there will be 2 BC1 maps, 2 singleplayer maps from BFBC2 converted for multiplayer-for a total of 4 maps all in the next mappack or the one after, no one is sure of a release date.
It IS NOT BF 1943! although i do have some intel about that, but I will not release the info, sry dudes
Quote:
um...no... lol there are 4 maps being prepared for BFBC2 before BF Vietnam, which will be free (it's a new mappack). BF Vietnam will cost 15$USD. I hope this will clear up some confusion
Quote:
yea np, just tired of waiting too goshdarn long for DICE to say anything. If ya are dying to know the map names just PM me, but PLEASE DONT spread the names till they are officially announced. PLEASE THANK YOU! imo i would like to be surprised
Quote:
oh dammit, I guess they were gonna find out. My source is gonna be lalalalaed at me. he'll recognize my screen name.hehe
Quote:
You see but these are already made, so these SP maps must be free, and the BC1 maps are already made and they just need to be ported to FB 1.5. just a very nice bonus from DICE, the community will definitely appreciate them!
Quote:
cant spill info, i wish.... you guys will be fine without anymore details, i gave you enough to ponder over.

Qué piensan? se lo inventó o de verdad puede ser que DICE nos esté preparando una sorpresa? :bandido:

Saludos.

Yo pienso que nos hagas un resumen ejecuctivo bn concreto

:p Pues dice un usuario de los foros ea uk que antes de Vietnam saldrán 4 mapas totalmente gratis, 2 del BC1 y 2 del modo campaña del BC2 para el multi, dice que será muy pronto y que su fuente es 100% confiable... Yo la verdad no me como el cuento pero ahí lo dejo, ojala sea cierto.

Saludos.

Juancho, pero para PC, o Consola?

Si no estoy mal creo que se ha hablado de varios DLC gratis en pc, pero no para consola..

El resumen en 2-3 lineas

Basicamente dice que segun "fuentes" que esa persona tiene... DICE "va a sacar" un map-pack antes de la salida de Vietnam.. el cual contendria 4 mapas nuevos (no game-modes como hace actualmente)... esos mapas serian 2 del BC1 y 2 mapas del SP convertidos a MP... eso es todo lo que dice

Que tan cierto sea esa info... yo le pongo un 5% de verdad... xD...

Viejos recuerdos que me trae ese mapa, aunque en ese video pareciera que estuvieran jugando dos personas y ya xD

sera que esos mapas se instalan como un pack descargable? o vendrán con alguna actualizacion? lo pregunto porque mi juego no se quiere actualizar, siempre da error y que los archivos estan corruptos, pero me deja jugar.....que pereza reinstalar y actualizar....esas actualizaciones son gigantescas...:s

Los últimos mensajes

Los últimos temas