Foro Oficial: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

De acuerdo ya lo jugue y muy bacano, eso si full m60 :s :s pero aguanta muchisimo y tiene mucho q dar. Igual seguire jugando los dos
Escrito desde www.LANeros.mobi (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8)

definitivamente si valió la compra de Vietnam. muy bueno, un aire fresco al juego:p, me gustaron los nuevos mapas, sobre todo Hill 137 , menos Vantage Point me pareció muy cerrado

Por cierto... con Vietnam tambien nos desbloquean la M1 Garand sin tener que ponerse a joder con el Veteran Program

nada, o será que hay que esperar al 21 cuando lo tengan todos?

BATTLEFIELD PLAY4FREE DOES NOT CURRENTLY WORK WITH YOUR BROWSER.....

Please try Internet Explorer or Firefox.

Juaz... no funciona en chrome.

Si tengo la versión que obtuve por el EADM puedo comprar el Vietnam por Steam?. Si es el caso quien hace la vuelta?. Agradecería el dato ya que le tengo muchas ganas a la expansión.

Nada Mano, si lo compraste por EADM, la expansion la tenes que comprar tambien por EADM, al igual que los DLC... asi me toco a mi :(

aprovechen para comprarlo q anda barato, yo esta noche muy juicioso llegare a jugar hasta q se me cierren los ojos :p

Si tengo la versión que obtuve por el EADM puedo comprar el Vietnam por Steam?. Si es el caso quien hace la vuelta?. Agradecería el dato ya que le tengo muchas ganas a la expansión.

puede comprar el vietnam por steam y solamente usar el cdkey pa ponerlo en EADM ;)

Corrigiendo la informacion solo sirve comprar el Vietnam por Steam a quienes tengan el juego por Steam de lo contrario no se les activara.

Cito lo escrito por la gente de EA/DICE

Edit: Updated with info regarding gifted Vietnam

There seems to be some confusion regarding purchasing Vietnam. I hope this clears things up.

Any stores that "sell BC2 Vietnam", sell a 16-digit code. This code can be entered into the BC2 game client - any version of the game client. Entering this code unlocks Vietnam for that EA account. No additional download is necessary.

Here are some typical scenarios:

You have bought the base game on Steam, and Vietnam on Steam - this works. You will see Vietnam listed in your Steam client.

You have bought the base game on Steam, and someone gifts you Vietnam on Steam - this works. You will see Vietnam listed in your Steam client.

You have bought the base game on Steam, and Vietnam somewhere else - this works. The Vietnam expansion will not be visible in the Steam client, but you can access it in-game.

You have bought the base game somewhere else, and Vietnam somewhere else - this works.

You have bought the base game somewhere else, and Vietnam on Steam - this is not possible, because Steam will not sell Vietnam to someone who does not have the base game on Steam.
[Initially, it was possible to make this specific purchase - but Steam changed that fairly quickly.]
If you somehow did manage to make such a purchase, please contact Steam support to resolve this.

You have bought the base game on Steam, and someone has gifted you Vietnam on Steam - this works. You will also see Vietnam listed in your Steam client.

You have bought the base game somewhere else, and someone has gifted you Vietnam on Steam - well... Long story. The gifting will succeed. Steam will know that you have Vietnam, but you will not see it in the Steam client because you do not have the base game. Therefore you will not be able to view the 16-digit code for Vietnam. Contact Steam support to resolve this.

We have been in contact with Steam, and their support department is aware of the above.

The "Vietnam" menu in BC2 will say 'go buy the expansion' until Dec 18th. (It will still say so after you have bought the expansion.) After the 18th, the dialog will change to one where you are asked to enter your code.

Fuente: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1650058

Los últimos temas