Google Google Pixel

Estado
El primer mensaje de este tema es un WikiPost y puede ser editado por cualquier persona. Tus ediciones serán públicas.
Como vieron los Pixel 3 / XL?
Demaciado feo. La verdad una decepción todo el keynote. Subieron de precio y casi todo lo nuevo y que vale la pena es software pero amarrado al 3 para poder vender.

Yo tenía esperanza que los rumores fueran falsos y que todo era un troll después del vídeo que subió Google antes de la conferencia, porque si quería cambiar mi Nexus 6p. Pero demasiado regular y muy sobrevalorado el precio habiendo este año tantas opciones mejores en mejor precio. Ya Google se quiere parecer más a Apple. Aunque en verdad pueden tener la mejor camara del mercado no es peso para mí para lo demás del teléfono. En verdad me preguntó que pensarían al dejar pasar ese diseño.

De momento creo que esperaré a ver qué salen con el OnePlus 6T que de momento se ve mejor sucesor al Nexus de lo que fue Pixel.

Hola Laneros,

Consulta, alguno sabe que funciones del Pixel 3 xl se traerán al 2 xl? Me interesa eso de call screening.

Gracias y saludos

Miren lo que me encontré :

https://www.gadgetsnow.com/mobiles/...er-pixel-smartphones/articleshow/66223675.cms

Peatures to come to older Pixels F

Playground

Google AR Stickers are now called ‘Playground’ and let you add augmented reality features on the screen using the smartphone’s camera and the AI-based software to scale it according to the given area. It’s already there for Pixel 3 smartphones but the firm has confirmed the feature to hit original Pixel and Pixel 2 smartphone line up.

Gmail Smart Compose

Gmail Smart Compose is not a new feature as it came in the beta phase earlier this year on the desktop. However, at the time of launching the Pixel 3 and the Pixel 3XL, the search giant cleared it that this feature is dropping on Pixel smartphones as well. While it was not mentioned as to it will be Pixel 3 specific or not, Android Police reports it will be coming to older Pixel smartphones as well.

Call Screen

Call Screen can be termed as one of the most important features introduced by Google at the Pixel 3 launch event. This essentially is designed to save your time that is taken to pick up a call and realising that it’s a telemarketing call. Call Screen will simply let Google Assistant answer the call on your behalf and let you take specific actions on how the rest of the call goes.

Night Sight

This was also showcased by Google at the Pixel launch. As the name suggests, the feature lights up the low-light shots drastically, capturing more light than what smartphones usually capture. This will be coming to Pixel 3 smartphones in November but is also separately confirmed by Android Police to reach older Pixel smartphones as well.

Portrait blur adjustment

This feature already exists in Pixel 3 handsets and will be coming to older ones as well. It lets you take images in portrait mode with the flexibility of changing the focus and the degree of blur during post-processing.

Duplex

Duplex plays on the same tech used in Call Screen except that using this you can make calls as well, book a table at the restaurant, verify store hours and more without saying a word. This was introduced back at Google IO 2018 conference and is likely to hit Pixel smartphones first but will reach others as well

• Me encanta
  • Me gusta
Reacciones: KERBEROS y facp
Miren lo que me encontré :

https://www.gadgetsnow.com/mobiles/...er-pixel-smartphones/articleshow/66223675.cms

Peatures to come to older Pixels F

Playground

Google AR Stickers are now called ‘Playground’ and let you add augmented reality features on the screen using the smartphone’s camera and the AI-based software to scale it according to the given area. It’s already there for Pixel 3 smartphones but the firm has confirmed the feature to hit original Pixel and Pixel 2 smartphone line up.

Gmail Smart Compose

Gmail Smart Compose is not a new feature as it came in the beta phase earlier this year on the desktop. However, at the time of launching the Pixel 3 and the Pixel 3XL, the search giant cleared it that this feature is dropping on Pixel smartphones as well. While it was not mentioned as to it will be Pixel 3 specific or not, Android Police reports it will be coming to older Pixel smartphones as well.

Call Screen

Call Screen can be termed as one of the most important features introduced by Google at the Pixel 3 launch event. This essentially is designed to save your time that is taken to pick up a call and realising that it’s a telemarketing call. Call Screen will simply let Google Assistant answer the call on your behalf and let you take specific actions on how the rest of the call goes.

Night Sight

This was also showcased by Google at the Pixel launch. As the name suggests, the feature lights up the low-light shots drastically, capturing more light than what smartphones usually capture. This will be coming to Pixel 3 smartphones in November but is also separately confirmed by Android Police to reach older Pixel smartphones as well.

Portrait blur adjustment

This feature already exists in Pixel 3 handsets and will be coming to older ones as well. It lets you take images in portrait mode with the flexibility of changing the focus and the degree of blur during post-processing.

Duplex

Duplex plays on the same tech used in Call Screen except that using this you can make calls as well, book a table at the restaurant, verify store hours and more without saying a word. This was introduced back at Google IO 2018 conference and is likely to hit Pixel smartphones first but will reach others as well

Pero sabemos cuando llegarán?

Yo tengo la versión del 30 mayo. A ver cuando me llega esa actualización.

Me acaba de llegar la actualización de la cámara! Muy buena la interfaz, se llega mucho más rápido a las diferentes opciones.

Última edición por un moderador:
El error aplicaba para algunos casos en todas las referencia de pixels.

Oigan Laneros alguno tiene el pixel 2xl con la red de ETB?

Bueno! Bueno! Además de los cambios estéticos en la App de Cámara, me di cuenta ayer que han mejorado la creación de fotos panorámicas. Es una maravilla! Ahora ya no necesitas ir haciendo una pausa en cada foto, sino que haces una especie de vídeo y la foto se va construyendo en tiempo real. Muy chulo! Y parece que funciona bastante bien porque las que he hecho han quedado muy bien cosidas.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: alv4 y facp
Buenas noches, he estado haciendo seguimiento del foro soy nuevo y me preguntaba si alguien ya trajo el pixel 3? En caso de tener que homologar, eso se hace una vez tienes el cel en mano?

Señores, conocen alguna app que funcione en un Pixel 2 XL que permita hacer share screen con Miracast?

Los Pixel sólo soportan Chromecast pero mi tele solo WIDI y Miracast.

Por lo que he leído es imposible, salvo que se instale un ROM cocinada. Pero nada pierdo preguntando.

Los últimos temas