i-mate SP3i Smartphone

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

andresmorago

Lanero Reconocido
31 Mar 2004
alguien sabe alguiiiito de este cel?????
que tal sera???
estoy q me lo compro...por las especificaciones y el precio ofrecido...pero pues tengo dudas...

Product Description

Product Description
This slim smartphone has everything you need to get the job done on the go. In addition to making calls, the SP3i from HTC features email, text messaging, instant messaging and web browsing-- all from one integrated phone. What's more, the unit's software is designed to sync seamlessly with email, contacts and calendar information on your PC. This Smartphone also ups the ante for mobile music and video lovers with Windows Media Player 10. The SP3i is unlocked and will operate on your existing GSM network service.
Design
A large 176 x 220 screen dominates the front of the SP3i, while the phone's controls maximize available space on the small unit. The center selection joystick allows you to navigate and control the Windows Mobile interface. Up/down keys are located on the left side of the unit for quick menu navigation. While the phone comes with 64 MB of internal memory, a mini-SD card slot for additional memory expansion is housed underneath the unit's lithium-ion battery. The rear of the phone sports a VGA camera with video capture capability. A power key and infrared port are housed on the top of the unit, while a universal charger/data port and headphone jack are present on the bottom. The VGA (640x480) camera unit is housed in the phone's rear panel.

Calling Features
The SP3i has all the latest calling features folks have come to expect, plus full integration with Windows Mobile for Smartphones 2003. This allows you to instantly dial anyone in your Outlook contacts list. Meanwhile, the built-in speakerphone makes it easy to talk without having the phone to your ear. Voice activated dialing makes calling your friends, family and associates as easy as saying their names. A vibrate mode, ringer ID functions, and polyphonic ringtones are also supported. The phone's Bluetooth connectivity means that your favorite Bluetooth headset is fully compatible.

Messaging, Internet and Tools
The SP3i is designed as a complete solution for people who want to bring their office with them. The unit comes packed with pocket versions of Outlook, Internet Explorer and MSN Messenger. Pocket Outlook features integrated calendar and email functions. Microsoft's ActiveSync software keeps the device synced with all of your PC's Outlook information (via Bluetooth, USB, or IR connection). In addition to Outlook/Exchange Server email connectivity, the Jam also supports POP3, IMAP4 and BlackBerry email protocols. The unit fully supports basic text messaging, as well as multimedia messaging (MMS). Users who want Internet connectivity on the road with their laptop or PDA can select a carrier data plan.

A number of handy software tools are bundled with the SP3i including a voice memo recorder, a calculator, a to-do list, and an alarm clock. T9 predictive text entry technology is also included.

Imaging and Entertainment
In addition to a VGA still camera, the SP3i is capable of recording video clips to its built-in 64 MB of memory, or to a MiniSD card. The inclusion of Windows Media 10 on the SP3i opens up a whole range of possibilities for this phone. Use the phone as an MP3 player and discover and purchase more tunes via the Windows Mobile music store. Sync the device with Windows Media Player 10 on your PC to download last night's TV shows so you can watch them whenever you want. For gamers, the phone supports Java-based and Windows Mobile game downloads.

Vital Statistics
The HTC SP3i weighs 3.53 ounces and measures 4.25 x 1.85 x 0.79 inches. Its lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4 hours of digital talk time, and up to 200 hours of digital standby time. It runs on the 900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS frequencies. The phone comes with a one year limited warranty.

What's in the Box
SP3i handset, applications CD, stereo headset, travel charger, USB data cable, standard lithium-ion battery, user's manual.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas