iSpeak Bogota

Según la información en la página web la certificación en Bogotá es asi:

1. Inscripciones en www.ispeak.gov.co/Bogota.aspx y realización de la prueba de diagnóstico Online en la plataforma Oxford. (16 de junio a 16 de julio).
2. Presentación de la prueba presencial de certificación en Bogotá. (30 de junio a 30 de julio).
3. Entrega de certificados de la prueba Bogotá. (2 de agosto a 30 de agosto).

De acuerdo a esa información todavía le queda tiempo, aunque no mucho.

ispeak.gov.co/Cronograma

No se cuál será el problema, pero al tratar de registrarme, me sale un mensaje de error en color rojo: "Problema con la inserción de los datos".

Alguien ha podido inscribirse o tiene solución para este problema?

I took that test too and got a C2 level, but they never sent me any paper certification. The only thing I could get was a PDF file I managed to download from the page.

The only thing i have to say is that as all the official institutions, SENA sux balls.

It would be good if you constantly checked the webpage for new openings to take the test. As another Lanero wrote, I also took the test in July and received the results via e-mail (An ITEP pdf with the score, C2 BTW). I think this is a good opportunity to know what your english skills are, and even though it's not as important or well known as TOEFL or IELTS, it's a good start.

I just want to add more info to this thread...

I took the online test last year (i can't remember when), and they called me for a real test for BULATS exam (made by British Council)... At the end of the test I was given my results, but on an informal way... Then on December I received my certificate of B1 given by British Council...

A lot of people think there's something wrong as they receive no answer of them... I just could say to them: Wait, be pacient... if you did all they asked.. and check your e-mail ... you'll have your certification :)

Regards

I wonder if this certificate really works for something. I mean, they tell you these things:

- You will get an english certification proficiency according to your level
- You will be able to get international job offers for english speakers.

The first thing will do the job only for CVs for local employments. For an international vacancy or scholarships it will be less than useless, as they always look for a TOEFLS or IELTS exam.

The latter promise I think is just a bunch of crap, a serious company will look for English-speaking employees in a private way.

Anyway I just suscribed for this year's certification test as it may look nice on my CV, even if it doesn't take me to another country :muerto:

I took this test two times, the first one back in 2011 and they had the same scores from A2 to C2,heres my issue they just tested writing and reading... So how could someone get a C? I dont know.
Fair enough last year there was a speaking bit on the test, (all virtual) and they said a pair would give it the according score... Hmm stll not sure.

Anyway, does anybody know a good place here in Bogota to prepare for the IELTS exam? I went to the british council but im afraid its too expensive..
Also, if any of you took it already (ielts) how was it like?

Los últimos mensajes

Los últimos temas