LANeros traveling around the Globe !!!

MS3

Lanero Reconocido
29 Mar 2005
Hey...

I've came across the idea of posting pics of the Laneros traveling overseas...
Requirements:
Place(s) of Destination?
Your age when traveled?
Was it Family trip or Vacation by yourself?
Expensive ?
Most important fact about that trip and why

I'll start with my experience...
I went to Sicily, Italy, i was like 15 or 16 at the time (now 24), it was a family trip (well just mom, sis and myself), i couldn't tell if it was expensive or not because my mom paid everything, the most important fact about the trip was the opportunity to see the outside world, to see new faces, places and live a unique experience. Hope u liked it !

La verdad creo que si quiere hacer eso no le veo la necesidad de que tenga que ser en inglés. Perfectamente puede crear este tema en español. Aqué este tema me parece sin sentido. Seria mejor un tema que esté relacionado con el inglés su aprendizaje y los diferentes propositos que se le pueden dar.

the main purpose of the thread is actually to help the laneros improve their skills in written English, practice makes the master...
Every time someone posts something about their experiences when traveling around the world we can actually correct whatever is misspelled and that my friend will improve anybody's skills, and that's a fact !
Good Luck !

La verdad creo que si quiere hacer eso no le veo la necesidad de que tenga que ser en inglés. Perfectamente puede crear este tema en español. Aqué este tema me parece sin sentido. Seria mejor un tema que esté relacionado con el inglés su aprendizaje y los diferentes propositos que se le pueden dar.
Route of this forum :

LANeros.com / Foro / Discusiones Generales / English Forum / LANeros traveling around the Globe !!!

English:

The purpose of this section is discuss in English about generally topics in life.
This diversity on themes involves all kind of words and helps people that participates in this ENGLISH FORUM SECTION to enrich vocabulary, practice writing and redaction.

So I think this forum is an excellent idea for people who want to share there travelling experiencies all around the world.
Soon I will post about some nice trips I made to some exotic countries.

Now if you think this topic may be in Spanish, create one in spanish in the appropriate section.
For that purpose LANeros was conceived at first like a very diverse page of forums of technology , but considering that edge technology has a close relationship with the English Language, this section has perfect validity ;).

Por si no entiendes mucho inglés acá te dejo la traducción:

Español:
El propósito de esta sección es discutir en Inglés sobre diferentes tópicos en la vida.
Esta diversidad en los temas involucra toda clase de palabras, ayudando a las personas que participan en esta SECCIÓN DE FOROS EN INGLÉS a enriquecer su vocabulario, practicar la escritura y la redacción.

Por eso pienso que este foro es una excelente idea para las personas que quieren compartir sus experiencias de viaje alrededor del mundo.
Pronto postearé sobre algunos viajes que realicé a países exóticos.

Ahora si usted considera que este tema debe ir en español, cree uno en la sección apropiada.
Para ese propósito LANeros fue concebido en un principio como una diversa página de foros de tecnología, pero considerando que la tecnología de punta tiene una estrecha relación con el idioma inglés, esta sección tiene perfecta validez ;)

Greetings.

Route of this forum :

LANeros.com / Foro / Discusiones Generales / English Forum / LANeros traveling around the Globe !!!

English:

The purpose of this section is discuss in English about generally topics in life.
This diversity on themes involves all kind of words and helps people that participates in this ENGLISH FORUM SECTION to enrich vocabulary, practice writing and redaction.

So I think this forum is an excellent idea for people who want to share there travelling experiencies all around the world.
Soon I will post about some nice trips I made to some exotic countries.

Now if you think this topic may be in Spanish, create one in spanish in the appropriate section.
For that purpose LANeros was conceived at first like a very diverse page of forums of technology , but considering that edge technology has a close relationship with the English Language, this section has perfect validity ;).

Por si no entiendes mucho inglés acá te dejo la traducción:

Español:
El propósito de esta sección es discutir en Inglés sobre diferentes tópicos en la vida.
Esta diversidad en los temas involucra toda clase de palabras, ayudando a las personas que participan en esta SECCIÓN DE FOROS EN INGLÉS a enriquecer su vocabulario, practicar la escritura y la redacción.

Por eso pienso que este foro es una excelente idea para las personas que quieren compartir sus experiencias de viaje alrededor del mundo.
Pronto postearé sobre algunos viajes que realicé a países exóticos.

Ahora si usted considera que este tema debe ir en español, cree uno en la sección apropiada.
Para ese propósito LANeros fue concebido en un principio como una diversa página de foros de tecnología, pero considerando que la tecnología de punta tiene una estrecha relación con el idioma inglés, esta sección tiene perfecta validez ;)

Greetings.

Indeed . Word !

By black people in USA.

I would like to start with my last trip.

Place(s) of Destination?: Colombia
Your age when traveled?: 25
Was it Family trip or Vacation by yourself?: By myself
Expensive ?: Yes. in this season the fares are very expensive.
Most important fact about that trip and why: Enjoying the sun in this time of the year, and also my family :). Actually I live in Germany.

By black people in USA.

I would like to start with my last trip.

Place(s) of Destination?: Colombia
Your age when traveled?: 25
Was it Family trip or Vacation by yourself?: By myself
Expensive ?: Yes. in this season the fares are very expensive.
Most important fact about that trip and why: Enjoying the sun in this time of the year, and also my family :). Actually I live in Germany.

Thank you for sharing !
May i ask why did u move to Germany?

the main purpose of the thread is actually to help the laneros improve their skills in written English, practice makes the master...
Every time someone posts something about their experiences when traveling around the world we can actually correct whatever is misspelled and that my friend will improve anybody's skills, and that's a fact !
Good Luck !
Well if you put it that way I agree with you... I stand corrected before you sir. My apologies for you, and good luck for your thread too... So long...

Well, let me start my first post in this forum with one of my last trips, which I made last year to some european countries.

I travelled to Spain, The Netherlands and Denmark.
I was 35 when I started the trip.
It was a mix of business and tourism. The fact was that because of work, I had to go to Hjorring (Denmark), and I take advantage of that trip to have a "second honey moon" with my wife, and I invited her to go with me. I got the schengen business visa too easyly, but my wife's visa was only awarded the last week before the trip, so we have to travel separated from and to Colombia. My wife went first from Bogotá to Paris, and then from Paris to Madrid via AirFrance, and we met in Madrid (I travelled by Avianca). We stayed a whole week in Madrid; then we went to Amsterdam, where we stayed for one day; then we went to Copenhague and walked around the city for one day before go to Hjorring. Finally we stayed at Hjorring for another week, but my wife had to come back alone two days before me (because I couldn't find air tickets the same day my company bought my air tickets).
While in Europe, we travelled by KLM and Scandinavian Airlines. My wife uses AirFrance and I Avianca from Colombia to Europe. I have to say that Avianca was the best airline in my whole trip.
About cost, I spent about UD$2.300 for my wife's expenses, because my company payed for my trip.
The most important thing I found on that trip was that spain is similar in culture to latin american countries (I've travelled to Venezuela, Ecuador and Brasil too); but the other europeans countries have a better culture. For example in Denmark almost every one speaks at least 4 languajes. It was too easy to communicate with other people in english.

I hope that you have enjoyed my comments, and of course, if i made some mistakes while writing, I would like to hear your suggestions.

Well, let me start my first post in this forum with one of my last trips, which I made last year to some european countries.

I travelled to Spain, The Netherlands and Denmark.
I was 35 when I started the trip.
It was a mix of business and tourism. The fact was that because of work, I had to go to Hjorring (Denmark), and I take advantage of that trip to have a "second honey moon" with my wife, and I invited her to go with me. I got the schengen business visa too easyly, but my wife's visa was only awarded the last week before the trip, so we have to travel separated from and to Colombia. My wife went first from Bogotá to Paris, and then from Paris to Madrid via AirFrance, and we met in Madrid (I travelled by Avianca). We stayed a whole week in Madrid; then we went to Amsterdam, where we stayed for one day; then we went to Copenhague and walked around the city for one day before go to Hjorring. Finally we stayed at Hjorring for another week, but my wife had to come back alone two days before me (because I couldn't find air tickets the same day my company bought my air tickets).
While in Europe, we travelled by KLM and Scandinavian Airlines. My wife uses AirFrance and I Avianca from Colombia to Europe. I have to say that Avianca was the best airline in my whole trip.
About cost, I spent about UD$2.300 for my wife's expenses, because my company payed for my trip.
The most important thing I found on that trip was that spain is similar in culture to latin american countries (I've travelled to Venezuela, Ecuador and Brasil too); but the other europeans countries have a better culture. For example in Denmark almost every one speaks at least 4 languajes. It was too easy to communicate with other people in english.

I hope that you have enjoyed my comments, and of course, if i made some mistakes while writing, I would like to hear your suggestions.

Thank you for sharing the info !!

I would love to go to Denmark even for 1 day, i just wanna have the stamp on my passport !!1 Hehe

Congrats, btw..it was kinda cheap !

Lets to rise again this thread...

Place(s) of Destination: United States... New York....Washington...Orlando....Miami.
Your age when traveled: 26
Was it Family trip or Vacation by yourself : Family.. mom, dad and my sister...
Expensive : About 16.000 US... 4 people...
We had two "topics" to celebrate... My sister's 15.. and my Graduation as Engineer
We arrive to the united states on june by avianca... 4 days in new york... times square... central park.... empire state, statue of liberty... little italy, china town... sea port.... was amazing. Then washington... 3 hours by car from new york area, we did not have much time there, so, we visit the "Mall" in general... Lincoln Washington, WWII veterans memorials, the Capitol, and saw the withe house from a long distance (thanks 9/11)... and the best of the best... Smithsonian's Air and Space Museum... I m 26, but I feel like a child. Just 2 days in Washington then back to New York to go to Orlando FL by plane, by car is a 18 hours Journey.... we did a 3 hours stop in Charlotte.. (Cheap tickets XD but you have to pay 25 US per Bag (USAIRWAYS))... the we get Orlando at night. In Orlando thanks to Colombian... Paisa friend we get cheap tickets to the disney theme parks... I just wanted to Ride Aerosmith Roller Coaster in Hollywood Studios... and I did it, after a 1:30 hour on the line, was fun. the other theme parks like Magic Kingdom were for mi mom and my sister. Then the best theme parks... The Universal's Theme Parks, Hulk and Rock it Roller Coasters, the Harry Potter World... and more. I bought a lot and expensive "souvenirs". Then we rent a car... with GPS (is very helpful), to go to miami. there a few days of beach, meeting relatives.. we come back to Bogota after 3 weeks. Was and amazing experience.

Los últimos temas