Learn English By Walking

yecido

Lanero Regular
14 Jul 2006
HEY!!!I WAS WALKING ALONG THE 15 AVENUE BOGOTA BETWEEN 72 STREET AND UNILAGO,,,,AND GUESS WHAT,,,YOU WALK AND WALK AND WALK,,,THEN STOP AND YOU HEAR "now repeat after me: Monday.tuesday...etc etc" THEN YOU WALK ANOTHER BLOCK AND NOW!!!!!"repite despues de mi, repeat after me ...black, brown, red, green etc etc..." OK , GUYS ONE MORE BLOCK ACROSS UNILAGO..."ok ready, the seasons: winter, spring,summer, fall"...I SAID TO MYSELF, IF ANYBODY REALLY WANTS TO LEARN A LITTLE BIT OF ENGLISH, JUST GO AROUND THIS AREA FOR A COUPLE OF BLOCKS IN HALF AN HOUR AND YOU ACTUALLY PICK SOME ENGLISH...OR IF YOU HAVE MONEY,,,JUST BUY THE pirate CD...or IF THIS IS YOUR COMMUTE TO WORK EVERYDAY,,STOP ,, PRACTICE YOUR PRONUNCIATION AND ASK THE VENDOR FOR THE REWIND BUTTON....NO MORE COLOMBO,,BRITISH COUNCIL, WALL STREET, PASSPORT.MEYER...THIS IS THE real INGLES SIN BARRERAS FOR THE CACHACOS!!!!!TRY IT,,YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT.

yecid

LOL it's true... the same recording is in every corner playing at a loud volume... I guess the salespeople and the "traffic light workers" have by now a very thorough knowledge of things such as the days of the week, the family, the seasons and so on, in English. It will come handy for the World Cup in 2014 :D

lol, Bogotá bilingüe is working perfectly. Any free moment in the street is profitable to improve your English. Tomorrow I'll ask for a test from the vendor.

i´m still waitin´4 that in my city.....it´s so sad!!
But i can´t complain ´bout it.
Well i´m so nervious that was my first "post" in this Area of Laneros.com

Hi, a great idea to learn english

Put that records on every bus, imagine, if we can learn all this vallenato´s lyrics!!! Maybe is the best way

Lol
P.S. Vallenato sucks

i´m still waitin´4 that in my city.....it´s so sad!!
But i can´t complain ´bout it.
Well i´m so nervious that was my first "post" in this Area of Laneros.com

Well done, this is a nice way to practice some English. Keep trying...

Los últimos temas