Learn english through Internet

I did! I used Englishtown for about 4 months I think..... and It's a really good website! it's worth the money you are paying for.

IMO the best thing in Englishtown are conversation classes, they last 45 minutes each and typically there are like 10 or less students per class. I used to join them on the evenings so there were mostly people from Asia (China, Japan, Korea, Indonesia,....) and from Latin America (Mexico, Pero, Brasil, Colombia,...). Teachers are native speakers from USA, UK, Canada, South Africa and Australia. These classes are great to improve your fluency and to increase your vocabulary and of course to learn idioms.

There are 12 levels, each one has 8 lessons with videos, grammar, vocabulary, tests and you have to write and send an essay about an specific topic (150-200 words).

I definitely recommend it! If you want to know more about it just ask again or PM me.

Hey there!

I've been learning with Open English: www.OpenEnglish.com. I started with some of their free classes and it's excellent. After that you can pay for more tutoring. To tell you the truth... it has helped me a lot. According to what I understood, it's a webpage that gets smarter with time, just like amazon that "learns" what you want according to your history.

Hope It's useful!

Jacob.-

Los últimos temas