[Lo que se viene en Cine] Trailers, Noticias y Otros (No Spoilers)

Plz be good...

The Dark Tower

Teaser #1
Teaser #2

Trailer completo mañana...
a2702330db66cb64ed414a6c344af520.gif

a2702330db66cb64ed414a6c344af520.gif

Última edición:
The First Reactions To ‘Alien: Covenant’ Hit The Web

Ridley Scott’s Alien: Covenant doesn’t hit theaters in the United States for another two weeks but the red-carpet premiere took place yesterday in London and the first reactions have hit the web.

With Covenant, Scott looks to be taking the franchise back to the bloody horror roots of the original classic and judging by the reactions from those who saw it, it seems he has just done that. You can check out the first reactions below.

• #AlienCovenant is an intense, strange and nightmarish continuation of the franchise. A great companion to Prometheus & the Alien mythos.
  • Bloody, odd, mysterious and a staggering picture of madness at times. Horrific in unexpected ways. #AlienCovenant
  • I don’t think everyone will love Alien: Covenant. Some will probably hate it. It’s a complex film and one you’ll be talking about after.
  • Yes yes #AlienCovenant what an intense rollercoaster of mystery & bloodshed! Haven't stopped talking about it probably won't sleep either
  • So Alien Convenant Definitely worth a trip to the cinema & a large box of popcorn! #AlienCovenant

• Me gusta
Reacciones: Games Devourer
The First Reactions To ‘Alien: Covenant’ Hit The Web

Ridley Scott’s Alien: Covenant doesn’t hit theaters in the United States for another two weeks but the red-carpet premiere took place yesterday in London and the first reactions have hit the web.

With Covenant, Scott looks to be taking the franchise back to the bloody horror roots of the original classic and judging by the reactions from those who saw it, it seems he has just done that. You can check out the first reactions below.

• #AlienCovenant is an intense, strange and nightmarish continuation of the franchise. A great companion to Prometheus & the Alien mythos.
  • Bloody, odd, mysterious and a staggering picture of madness at times. Horrific in unexpected ways. #AlienCovenant
  • I don’t think everyone will love Alien: Covenant. Some will probably hate it. It’s a complex film and one you’ll be talking about after.
  • Yes yes #AlienCovenant what an intense rollercoaster of mystery & bloodshed! Haven't stopped talking about it probably won't sleep either
  • So Alien Convenant Definitely worth a trip to the cinema & a large box of popcorn! #AlienCovenant
Ya quiero ver a los xenomorfos y el neomorfo.

Ese payaso de IT tiene apariencia demasiado malvada, lo bacano del de Curry es que era mas al estilo Krusty... Hasta que sacaba las garras

• Me gusta
Reacciones: AzureSky

Los últimos temas