MOTORSPORTS (2015): NASCAR - IndyCar - MotoGP - WRC - Otros

• Iniciador del tema Miembro eliminado 44798
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Que turma de equipo, nunca pero nunca trabajaron para el , a diferencia de Chip Ganassi .... mal muy mal la cosa .... quien sabe si se repita que Montoya llegue a estar peliando un campeonato :(

No me gustó este sistema de doble puntuación para la última carrera... Totalmente ridículo... Sólo lo acepto para la carrera de Indy500!!!

• Me gusta
Reacciones: efmmjps
En Ganassi uno solo peleaba por el campeonato y en penske 3. Eso se notó en pista.
El año entrante como sea se debe pelear mas por las victorias y no confiar al 100% en la estrategia de ser reservado.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• Me gusta
Y arranca hoy la primera carrera por el Chase de la Nascar y los de Fox 3 bien gracias, la pasaran a la media noche, por repetir la F1, que todo el mundo ya sabe que la gano Vettel.

Y arranca hoy la primera carrera por el Chase de la Nascar y los de Fox 3 bien gracias, la pasaran a la media noche, por repetir la F1, que todo el mundo ya sabe que la gano Vettel.

Con tanta vaina en diferido le he dejado de seguir mucho la pista a NASCAR. Lástima porque justo hoy empezó lo mas interesante del campeonato.

• Me gusta
Que H.P. final de carrera, las ultimas 5 vueltas de Australia que cosa más loca. Espectáculo este MotoGP

Esto toca verlo de nuevo

• Me gusta
Reacciones: Leinart
Que H.P. final de carrera, las ultimas 5 vueltas de Australia que cosa más loca. Espectáculo este MotoGP

Esto toca verlo de nuevo

Si señor, la mejor carrera de la temporada, increíble como Marquez se saco un as bajo la manga en la ultima vuelta para pasar a Lorenzo. Las ultimas vueltas fueron de infarto. El sobrepaso de Ianone cuando gano dos puestos (rossi y marquez) casi me da un infarto, pensé que iba a tumbar a Valentino jaja.

Faltan dos carreras y solo hay 11 de ventaja. Ojalá Rossi quede campeón.

Carrerón! Definitivamente nada como Moto GP

• Me gusta
Reacciones: jpm_fan y ADIDAS
Monty va por las 24 Horas de Le Mans el próximo año!!! :D

Porsche confirms date for Montoya LMP1 test
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

By: Sam Smith, Endurance racing reporter
7 hours ago
Porsche has confirmed that IndyCar driver Juan Pablo Montoya will test with Le Mans 24 Hours champion team next month.
This year's Indianapolis 500 winner will sample LMP1 machinery for the first time in Bahrain on Sunday November 22, the day after the final race of the 2015 FIA WEC season.

Porsche team manager Andreas Siedl confirmed to Motorsport.com last month that Montoya would test the Porsche 919 Hybrid.

Montoya is well known to Siedl and other top Porsche management, many of whom worked with him at BMW when the Colombian drove for the Williams F1 team, which were partnered with the Stuttgart manufacturer between 2001 and 2004.

Porsche is in no hurry to confirm a potential replacement for Nico Hulkenberg at Le Mans next season.

This year's Le Mans winner will be unable to defend his title if the provisional date for the European Grand Prix at Baku is confirmed.

Motorsport.com understands that all six of its current and regular WEC drivers will remain as LMP1 racers in 2016.

With Nick Tandy and Earl Bamber also highly likely to be confirmed in a third LMP1 car for at least Spa and Le Mans once again, rumours have already started to circulate that Montoya could join them.

However, far more likely for next season is the option of a more concentrated test programme for Montoya from the end of the IndyCar season onward, in preparation for a full campaign with Porsche in 2017.

http://www.motorsport.com/wec/news/porsche-confirms-date-for-montoya-lmp1-test/

Esos de fox si son la embarrada, hace poco comenzó la carrera en búsqueda de los 4 finalistas por la copa, y ellos prefieren meter un programa argentino por 2 frecuencias,

• Me gusta
Montoya: Porsche LMP1 is so good “it’s shocking”
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

By: Charles Bradley, Editor in Chief
1 hour ago
IndyCar star Juan Pablo Montoya has described his first taste of the WEC championship-winning Porsche 919 Hybrid as “a helluva toy”.
Driving the same car which Mark Webber, Brendon Hartley and Timo Bernhard drove to world championship glory on Saturday evening, Montoya lapped in a respectable 1m43.174s on his first acquaintance on Sunday morning in Bahrain.

“First impression is that the car is amazing,” said Montoya. “It’s a helluva toy – that’s the best way to describe it. I’ve driven all kinds of cars and it’s a lot of fun.

“It’s got a lot of power, it’s really, really stable and it’s actually really easy to overdrive. It’s so predictable that it invites you to hustle the hell out of it.

“It’s shocking because it’s so good. It’s actually in a way easy, but because it’s easy, it’s easy to go over it [the limit].

“The car has a lot of understeer in it. I understood in the simulator everything that I had to do with the hybrid system, and it’s OK. I was shocking when they gave me a 30-page manual on how to drive the car! At McLaren we had a page of the buttons on the steering wheel, which all had letters. You had to remember which letter did what.

“I need to figure out that balance between driving it fast and overdriving the car. It’s a really good track to drive it: long straights, hard braking. I haven’t been here since F1 in 2006 [when he finished fifth for McLaren]. The car is really good, it responds to changes really well.

“For me, today is more about enjoying the car than anything else. The idea is to have fun and drive the hell out of it.”

http://www.motorsport.com/wec/news/montoya-porsche-lmp1-is-so-good-its-shocking/

Muy posible que Monty corra el último año en la Indy para ganar el título y se vaya para la WEC!!!

riu238.jpg

IndyCar star Juan Pablo Montoya impressed by Porsche LMP1 racer
By Gary Watkins Sunday, November 22nd 2015, 11:26 GMT

1448193798.jpg

Two-time Indianapolis 500 winner Juan Pablo Montoya has raved about the Porsche 919 Hybrid after his first laps in the car in Bahrain.

The Penske IndyCar and ex-Formula 1 driver described the LMP1 machine as "a hell of a toy" after sampling the car for the first time on the morning of the World Endurance Championship rookie test at the Sakhir circuit.

1361438575.jpg
BAHRAIN WEC REPORT: Webber, Hartley and Bernhard win title

"First impressions of the car is that it is amazing," he said.

"It is a lot of fun: it has a lot of power and is really stable.

"It is shocking because it is so good that it is actually, in a way, kind of easy."

1448191772.jpg

Montoya said that he had been overdriving the Porsche in his first runs.

"It is so predictable that it invites you to hustle the hell out of it," he explained.

"That is the biggest thing for me: I need to figure out the balance between driving it fast and overdriving."

Montoya set a best time of 1m43.174s over the course of 18 laps in the morning of Sunday's rookie test.

That was only two tenths slower than GP2 driver Mitch Evans, who also tested the car at Barcelona earlier this month.

Montoya is getting a proper test run akin to that given to Evans, Kevin Magnussen and Oliver Turvey in Barcelona earlier this month, Porsche LMP1 team principal Andreas Seidl explained.

But he is not a contender for a race seat in Porsche's third car for the Le Mans 24 Hours next year because his IndyCar schedule would not allow him to undertake the pre-requisite preparations, including taking part in the official Test Day.

Montoya explained that he had aspirations to take part in Le Mans one day, but stressed that he only wanted to race in LMP1.

"At some point it would be cool to do it - I've raced everything, so it would be a cool experience," he said.

"But if you are going to do Le Mans, it has got to be in a car like this - I'm not interested in doing Le Mans in a GT or a smaller car."

Porsche is still waiting to see if there are changes to the Formula 1 calendar that would allow Nico Hulkenberg to defend his 2015 Le Mans in the third 919 Hybrid.

1448193818.jpg

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/121920

• Me gusta
Reacciones: jpm_fan
Se viene la final de la copa sprint, uno de estos gatos va ser el campeón, oj ala se le de a gordon, para tener un fin de carrera a de ensueño

Archivos adjuntos

• 1448220161562.jpg
    1448220161562.jpg
    78.7 KB · Visitas: 182
  • Me gusta
Y va en vivo?
Las ultimas las pasaron como a las 3:00 AM, además esos comentaristas de lo malo que hay.

• Me gusta
Y va en vivo?
Las ultimas las pasaron como a las 3:00 AM, además esos comentaristas de lo malo que hay.

Está lloviendo y cuando ha llovido esta gente no pasa la carrera en vivo. Ojalá que hagan la excepción por ser la final

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas