Need For Speed: The Run, Proxima Entrega de Electronic Arts y BlackBox

Electronic Arts unveiled their latest title in the Need for Speed franchise. Entitled 'The Run', very little information is known about the game at this moment in time. Currently, a trailer released by EA is the only evidence of the new title. The trailer provides a release date for the new title: November 18th, 2011. EA's description for the game is as follows:

It's called The Run. An illicit, high-stakes race across the country. The only way to get your life back is to be the first from San Francisco to New York. No speed limits. No rules. No allies. All you have are your driving skills and sheer determination as you battle hundreds of the world's most notorious drivers on the country's most dangerous roads.

The new game displays some of the vehicles of the franchise, as well as some of the characters in the story. Police activity is almost a given, as the trailer does display police cars and even a helicopter, presumably giving chase to fleeing racers. The trailer proudly displays some of the vehicles in the game, though none of them should really be a surprise. According to USA Today, the game will be using Electronic Arts' Autolog feature, which first appeared in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. The game marks the return of EA Black Box, who previously developed titles in the franchise, including ProStreet and Undercover. Check the trailer here:

Fuente: http://www.neowin.net/news/need-for-speed-the-run-unveiled

Última edición por un moderador:
ese video me recordó al undercover y al pensar en el undercover me deja un mal sabor de boca....:s el tiempo dirá si es algo bueno o no, y espero que sea bueno.

Estos no habian dicho q iban a sacar NFS cada dos años, para sacar un producto con buena historia y calidad??'

llevan prometiendo como 5 años que el proximo titulo de NFS sera el sucesor de NFS:MW y hasta el momento han sido todos fiascos completos (excluyo al Hot Pursuit de Criterion ya que pertenece a otra serie diferente)...

Esperar a ver con que salen esta vez... el hecho de que vaya con Frostbite 2 asegura 1 cosa... los que aun tengamos DualCore... a actualizar se dijo...

Se ve prometedor, tocar probar :D

me dio mucha risa esto de la fuente:

alguien me explica? :p :p :p

Aqui el man inconciente le respondio :p
llevan prometiendo como 5 años que el proximo titulo de NFS sera el sucesor de NFS:MW y hasta el momento han sido todos fiascos completos (excluyo al Hot Pursuit de Criterion ya que pertenece a otra serie diferente)...

Es que el MW fue uno (por no decir el, ya que hay varios) de los mejores juegos de la saga, y para como este tiene buena pinta el man dice que le pusieron esteroides :p ... supongo que pa' revivirlo :reir:

SuerteX :)

A mi definitivamente no me gusto el hot pursuit, lo intente jugar 2 veces pero al rato largo siempre me aburría le falta un no se que no se donde :p, hasta probé con gamepad, con wheel y nada. Actualmente sigo con Dirt2, que si es un verdadero reto. Lo poquito que juge de hp me pareció muy fácil y monotono, quien sabe como se pondra al avanzar.

Los últimos temas