Online Translations

Luis(tm)

Lanero Reconocido
11 Jun 2004
Let me start this forum
I hope this will not be closed by a moderator or someone :nervios:

My idea is to assist people wanting to know how to say or write something in another language (Others than English included, like Japanese, french or german) even homework-assistance ;) ...

Then we can set a startpoint for a future "languages subforum".

Well... If you want to know how to write or say something in Japanese :D Be my guest.
I invite other polyglot Laneros (Tifa, Rukano, Krieg, Aldias, GuMaN, etc.) to help in this enterprise.

Cya!

Excuse me, I read and write bad english and I don´t understand

Luis, you help us to traslate any text?, If yes then I need traslate online some texts, then how I do?, is some web page or what?

Anx dijo:
1...Luis, you help us to traslate any text?...
2...I need traslate online some texts, then how I do?, is some web page or what?
1. Yes... Or at least all that I can :nervios: ... My english is not the best here, but I can try to help you in the meantime,

2. If you're needing some "big" translation, you may consider any translation software... The idea behind this forum is to translate short sentences just for fun or "general knowledge" ;)

tik0 dijo:
how do u say Juan Camilo in japanese? o_O
i want a tatoo :p
Of course...

1. The names are "non translatable" (I wonder if that expression was gramatically correct :p)

2. In Japanese there is no sound for "L", then you must use the "R". In Japanese, the sound "R" is just an intermediate between our "L" and "R".

3. How do u write it... Here it is... KAMIRO:

4. Remember to write it "up to down" (that's the original method for japanese writing).

Cya!

Luis(tm) dijo:
Of course...

1. The names are "non translatable" (I wonder if that expression was gramatically correct :p)

2. In Japanese there is no sound for "L", then you must use the "R". In Japanese, the sound "R" is just an intermediate between our "L" and "R".

3. How do u write it... Here it is... KAMIRO:

4. Remember to write it "up to down" (that's the original method for japanese writing).

Cya!
Cool man, do u know japanese? it's great to find a person which speaks that 'cause I think it's such a hard language!! can u tell me how do u write Juan Pablo? thnx, see ya.

Los últimos temas