Own MP3 in Stereo Car?

naugul

Lanero Reconocido
15 Feb 2004
Hi! well, i'm writing this here because i don't know where to put it, if someone knows where this must be, tell me...

i've a stereo car JVC with an auxiliary input for cd changer, but i want to connect my mp3 player there... there is an adaptor called "JVC KS-U58 (JVC/J-3.5M) Auxiliary Input" (foto)
i'm calling everyone who know something about electronic that could say me how to make it myself... i'm looking for the circuit, but i couldn't find it yet... so, please...
thanks!

PD: Did i write this well?

Archivos adjuntos

• foto.jpg
    foto.jpg
    43.3 KB · Visitas: 390
Wath's the reference of the stereo? i think that's not necessary to buy an special adaptor.. i think that must be a simple stereo RCA cable.

reference? what do u mean? it is necessesary an spacial adaptor, because the only in-port is that "J-Link" connection...

You should open the device and see how it's constructed and try to copy the circuit. I find that procedure a lil' bit difficult but that's the only possible solution I find right now.

You could also buy a FM transmitter (the ones that are used with iPods or similar) and use it with your MP3 Player.

i thought about an FM Transmitter, but i preffer a cable, because of the sound quality and because it's cheaper... but maybe i won't have anther solution... thanks!

the RCA is an output... you can't connect the mp3 there.
you will need an especial adaptor like you post "JVC KS-U58 (JVC/J-3.5M) Auxiliary Input" but i don't know if u can connect it to your mp3 player

:)

Los últimos temas