Tiene mas información de donde está leyendo dichos cabos?Este es un nuevo juego de un desarrollador de Holanda que no lo conoce ni la mamá... pero están atando cabos y es muy posible que este sea el nuevo Silent Hill o el juego de terror que nos quedó debiendo Kojima.
Tiene mas información de donde está leyendo dichos cabos?
Pues no deja de ser curioso e interesante. Gracias por compartirAh pues en Resetera obvio que son super desocupados.
Un resumen para ti:
Alright, clues so far:
- Director's initials are HK. While not impossible, it is an interesting coincidence.
- Random trailer drop that Sony does seem to give some importance to ("PS5 Exclusive"), similar to MGSV
- Mentions of a Playable Teaser (PT) in the description
- Extremely weird website with generic text and placeholder items
- "BLUE doesn't refer to the color, rather it refers to Best Level User Experience", Kojima is known for his gameplay)
- Studio that hasn't found success funding any game... suddenly has a PS5 release in the works with motion capture and all the fancy stuff?
- Kojima Productions was going to reveal their next project soon
- Mobile game with a Death Stranding like handprint in black ink
- Studio logo very similar to the PlayStation Studios one (alright this one might be a reach)
- Abandoned is a synonim of Stranded.
I'm Dutch and I've never heard of Blue Box Studios. Their site hasnt been updated since 2015/2016 ish, has some spelling errors, and a bunch of non-content (and a Google Plus link), and the company doesnt seem to even have a linkedin page or something similar. All I can find is an Android game called 'The Whisperer' and a Steam-curation (?) page for a game called "The Haunting: Blood Water Curse"; but that mentions a different developer (Createq interactive, also zero presence online). So eh, I'm really curious about whats going on here.