Playstation [PlayStation 5] - Foro Oficial

Estado
El primer mensaje de este tema es un WikiPost y puede ser editado por cualquier persona. Tus ediciones serán públicas.
Yo después de 80 horas de juego, le saqué platino al Remnant: From the ashes (uno de los que dieron en el Plus). Muy buen juego.

ExwVPkIXAAEgIjD.jpg

Este es un nuevo juego de un desarrollador de Holanda que no lo conoce ni la mamá... pero están atando cabos y es muy posible que este sea el nuevo Silent Hill o el juego de terror que nos quedó debiendo Kojima.

Tiene mas información de donde está leyendo dichos cabos?

Tiene mas información de donde está leyendo dichos cabos?

Ah pues en Resetera obvio que son super desocupados.

Un resumen para ti:

Alright, clues so far:
  • Director's initials are HK. While not impossible, it is an interesting coincidence.
  • Random trailer drop that Sony does seem to give some importance to ("PS5 Exclusive"), similar to MGSV
  • Mentions of a Playable Teaser (PT) in the description
  • Extremely weird website with generic text and placeholder items
  • "BLUE doesn't refer to the color, rather it refers to Best Level User Experience", Kojima is known for his gameplay)
  • Studio that hasn't found success funding any game... suddenly has a PS5 release in the works with motion capture and all the fancy stuff?
  • Kojima Productions was going to reveal their next project soon
  • Mobile game with a Death Stranding like handprint in black ink
  • Studio logo very similar to the PlayStation Studios one (alright this one might be a reach)
  • Abandoned is a synonim of Stranded.

I'm Dutch and I've never heard of Blue Box Studios. Their site hasnt been updated since 2015/2016 ish, has some spelling errors, and a bunch of non-content (and a Google Plus link), and the company doesnt seem to even have a linkedin page or something similar. All I can find is an Android game called 'The Whisperer' and a Steam-curation (?) page for a game called "The Haunting: Blood Water Curse"; but that mentions a different developer (Createq interactive, also zero presence online). So eh, I'm really curious about whats going on here.

Ah pues en Resetera obvio que son super desocupados.

Un resumen para ti:

Alright, clues so far:
  • Director's initials are HK. While not impossible, it is an interesting coincidence.
  • Random trailer drop that Sony does seem to give some importance to ("PS5 Exclusive"), similar to MGSV
  • Mentions of a Playable Teaser (PT) in the description
  • Extremely weird website with generic text and placeholder items
  • "BLUE doesn't refer to the color, rather it refers to Best Level User Experience", Kojima is known for his gameplay)
  • Studio that hasn't found success funding any game... suddenly has a PS5 release in the works with motion capture and all the fancy stuff?
  • Kojima Productions was going to reveal their next project soon
  • Mobile game with a Death Stranding like handprint in black ink
  • Studio logo very similar to the PlayStation Studios one (alright this one might be a reach)
  • Abandoned is a synonim of Stranded.

I'm Dutch and I've never heard of Blue Box Studios. Their site hasnt been updated since 2015/2016 ish, has some spelling errors, and a bunch of non-content (and a Google Plus link), and the company doesnt seem to even have a linkedin page or something similar. All I can find is an Android game called 'The Whisperer' and a Steam-curation (?) page for a game called "The Haunting: Blood Water Curse"; but that mentions a different developer (Createq interactive, also zero presence online). So eh, I'm really curious about whats going on here.
Pues no deja de ser curioso e interesante. Gracias por compartir ;)

Pregunta: que tal les pareció a ustedes a nivel gráfico ese juego Oddworld soulstorm? no sé si es que me estoy volviendo muy snob en cuanto a gráficos, pero este fue un juego que me interesó una vez lo vi en la primera presentación de ps5 y ahora que lo probé, salvo la introducción, me pareció que no luce nada bien, de hecho juraba que ese juego lo movía mi ps4 base.
Estoy muy exigente o efectivamente el juego decepciona un poco en ese apartado?

Ps es mas vision artistica y diseño de personajes que graficos por decir. Una cosa es comparar los graficos que quieren apuntan a ser super realista como TLOU o God of War que algo como Ratcher y este juego presentan un vision mas como de una pelicula de caricatura. Ratcher en PS4 ya parece mas una peli de pixar en PS4 pro graficamente se le púede mejorar poco a la vision que se tiene.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: Prozac
Yo ya descompleté mi presupuesto de PS5 comprandome una Switch pa calmar fiebre de algo nuevo, creo que con eso tengo mucho para jugar mientras vuelvo a completar presupuesto y haya stock.

Los últimos temas