Refrigeracion Full A Solo 13 Mil Pesos

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Prueba de stress realizada la temperatura se disparo mirenlo por uds mismos diganme si esta buena la temp o mala.

Me toco contraer la imagen porque pesaba mas de 100 kb hasta la corte reiteradas ocasiones por fa den 180 kb para subir :-p

Archivos adjuntos

• test cpu al maximo.JPG
    test cpu al maximo.JPG
    64.4 KB · Visitas: 262
Listo compa esperemos que el ventilador que trae el 64 sea del tamaño del que trae el k 7 para que no halla complique. Lanadicto. Espero jugar CoD.

Katan dijo:
Prueba de stress realizada la temperatura se disparo mirenlo por uds mismos diganme si esta buena la temp o mala.

Me toco contraer la imagen porque pesaba mas de 100 kb hasta la corte reiteradas ocasiones por fa den 180 kb para subir :-p

¿Cuanto tiempo de test? En la imagen aparece que fueron 6 minutos.... hay que dejarlo al menos 2 horitas!

buenas, nose, pero si yo con el volvano que tengo 6 cu++ a 7000rpm hace un ruido infernal, no me quiero imaginar a 9000. A mi me toca regular bastante eso con el speed fan.

Jajajajaja mañana prometo dejarlo dos horas con el test de strees. Power ni un secador de pelos jajajaja, no mentira. S
i tienen forma de hacer el regulador alguno por fa escribanle a este pobre lanero
Power POR EL ORTOOOOOOOOOO TIO cuando? organicen para echar la jugada.

Darth Spigia eso no sube mas de hay la temperatura fue una perdida de tiempo hacer ese test de strees de cosa llegaba a 45 grados. DELTA ELECTRONICS RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Amigos mi amigo el que me dio la idea me brindo el aporte de como hacer el regulador de rpm pero ahora mismo no logro subirlo por el tamaño.

MODERADOR POR FAVOR TENGO UN ARCHIVO UNAS PAGINAS EN .ZIP QUE PESAN ALREDOR DE 800 KB COMO HAGO PARA SUBIR ESA CANTIDAD?
GRACIAS

Katan dijo:
Darth Spigia eso no sube mas de hay la temperatura fue una perdida de tiempo hacer ese test de strees de cosa llegaba a 45 grados. DELTA ELECTRONICS RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Amigos mi amigo el que me dio la idea me brindo el aporte de como hacer el regulador de rpm pero ahora mismo no logro subirlo por el tamaño.

MODERADOR POR FAVOR TENGO UN ARCHIVO UNAS PAGINAS EN .ZIP QUE PESAN ALREDOR DE 800 KB COMO HAGO PARA SUBIR ESA CANTIDAD?
GRACIAS

juasssss, tienes que "partirlos" en partes de 100k ya que eso es lo maximo permitido.

Y si ta poderoso el ventilador de 13k.

Guia para hacer el regulador de rpm. Gracias C.V.C.

Bueno me toco ponerlo asi como lo prometido es deuda.

All we need to do is insert a rheostat or variable resistor in the 12V wire to the fan. The rheostat should be rated at least 3 Watt, (for fans up to 10Watt), and have a resistance of 20 – 50 Ohms. If you are using this mod on your CPU fan then use the 20 ohm rheostat to prevent fan stall at the slowest speed setting.

Maplin Stock codes

20 ohm = FX40T

50 ohm = FX97F

In the procedure below I have used a 4way Molex extender cable, (the type used to extend PSU leads), but you can just as easily connect the rheostat directly to the fan wires if you prefer. If you choose to apply this mod directly to the fan wires, make sure you connect the rheostat to the 12V wire. (Red) You can double check by plugging the fan into the PSU and note which wire connects to the Yellow wire from the PSU. This will be the 12V wire. (Of course, do this with it turned off!).

BE VERY CAREFUL when fixing the rheostat to the case that there is no possibility of it shorting to the metalwork. If it does you will be directly shorting out the 12V supply…..Be safe, double check your work before switching on.

Right, let’s get on with it………

Step 1.

The rheostat, extender lead and some heat-shrink sleeving for insulation.

Step 2.

Cut and strip the ends of the 12V wire, (Yellow in this case, Red if fitting rheostat directly to the fan wire). NOT the red wire in the picture, the one on the fan.

Adding Fan Speed Control

::written by::
Macroman

::dated::
10th December 2001

::type::
article

::details::
Here is a simple mod to allow the speed of any 12V fan to be varied.

::page::
Putting it all together [1]

::discuss::

Simple Fan Speed Control

Here is a simple mod to allow the speed of any 12V fan to be varied.

All we need to do is insert a rheostat or variable resistor in the 12V wire to the fan. The rheostat should be rated at least 3 Watt, (for fans up to 10Watt), and have a resistance of 20 – 50 Ohms. If you are using this mod on your CPU fan then use the 20 ohm rheostat to prevent fan stall at the slowest speed setting.

Maplin Stock codes

20 ohm = FX40T

50 ohm = FX97F

In the procedure below I have used a 4way Molex extender cable, (the type used to extend PSU leads), but you can just as easily connect the rheostat directly to the fan wires if you prefer. If you choose to apply this mod directly to the fan wires, make sure you connect the rheostat to the 12V wire. (Red) You can double check by plugging the fan into the PSU and note which wire connects to the Yellow wire from the PSU. This will be the 12V wire. (Of course, do this with it turned off!).

BE VERY CAREFUL when fixing the rheostat to the case that there is no possibility of it shorting to the metalwork. If it does you will be directly shorting out the 12V supply…..Be safe, double check your work before switching on.

Right, let’s get on with it………

Step 1.

The rheostat, extender lead and some heat-shrink sleeving for insulation.

Step 2.

Cut and strip the ends of the 12V wire, (Yellow in this case, Red if fitting rheostat directly to the fan wire). NOT the red wire in the picture, the one on the fan.

Step 3.

Slide some heat-shrink sleeving over the wire ends.

Step 4.

Solder the wires to the rheostat. Note which 2 out of the 3 rheostat terminals are used. This way, turning the rheostat clockwise will increase fan speed. Don’t get the heat-shrink Sleeving too close when soldering or it will shrink and not fit over the terminals when you are done.

Step5.

Slide the heat-shrink over the soldered terminals and heat with a hairdryer to shrink it !

Gratuitous behind shot of the soldered rheostat
Nearly finis

Step 6.

Fit some heat-shrink over the unused rheostat terminal to help prevent any short circuits when fitted in the case.

Step 8.

Fit the rheostat and plug it in. Here it is controlling an 80mm Delta “Screamer” on the CPU cooler.

Archivos adjuntos

• speedmod1.jpg
    speedmod1.jpg
    29 KB · Visitas: 228
  • speedmod2.jpg
    speedmod2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Visitas: 214
  • speedmod3.jpg
    speedmod3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Visitas: 202
  • speedmod4.jpg
    speedmod4.jpg
    29.7 KB · Visitas: 196
  • speedmod5.jpg
    speedmod5.jpg
    21.5 KB · Visitas: 185
Aqui continuan las imagenes

Archivos adjuntos

• speedmod6.jpg
    speedmod6.jpg
    26.3 KB · Visitas: 184
  • speedmod7.jpg
    speedmod7.jpg
    25.8 KB · Visitas: 195
  • speedmod8.jpg
    speedmod8.jpg
    41.9 KB · Visitas: 168
  • speedmod9.jpg
    speedmod9.jpg
    20.8 KB · Visitas: 164
  • speedmod10.jpg
    speedmod10.jpg
    43 KB · Visitas: 184
Katanmandame un Mp para encargarte uno para mi Barton a 2.6, te cuento que para mi lo del ruido no es importante... pa eso esta el XMMS :p

Otra guia de nuevo Gracias a C.V.C.

The LM317T is an extremely common positive voltage regulator - many laboratory supplies and other equipment are based on it. It can produce any amount between 1.25V and up to 35V by adjusting the resistance (opposition to current) between its adjustment pin and ground.

There are two important things to keep in mind when working with an LM317T:

First, the internal circuitry of the LM317T can only handle 1.5 A of current as an absolute maximum. More on this below.

Secondly, and this is IMPORTANT, the LM317T is a linear regulator. This means that it dissipates the excess voltage as heat, with more heat produced as the voltage is set lower and lower. You MUST have a heatsink mounted on the regulator that is capable of dissipating the heat produced.

Most fans give their total output in watts - if they give it in amps, multiply that by 12. Your heatsink MUST be capable of dissipating the total wattage of all fans on the regulator safely. Heatsinks can get BIG at the upper wattages. (Be careful with published heatsink ratings; most sinks will say they dissipate 5W, but will heat up to 20 or 30 degrees above ambient at that wattage.)

Here's one last thing to keep in mind; fans pull more amperage when they're run at a lower voltage, on account of having less torque. For example, a Panaflo 120mm H1A pulls 0.6 A at full 12V. However, at 6V, it pulls closer to 0.85 A. You need to account for the highest possible current draw (usually occurs at 6V) from each fan connected to the regulator, and make sure you keep under the 1.5A limit.

If you need more than 1.5A of current, and have a heatsink large enough to handle the wattage (old stereos and amplifiers are great for finding massive heatsinks, btw), you can use an LM350, which is rated up to 3 A and is identical to the LM317 in all other respects. The LM338 is also compatible, and is rated up to 5 A.

Once you've decided how many fans you're going to run on the regulator, and how big a heatsink you need, you can start gathering parts:

* The heatsink (I'm using a small 3W sink here, since this one is driving the tiny 60mm Panaflo on my CPU heatsink.)

* The regulator itself. LM317/350/338s come in a variety of packaging; I suggest using the TO-220 package, it's the most common. (You may also find the TO-3 can package, which is much larger and heavier and has a different pinout, but dissipates heat better).

* A 1KΩ (kiloohm) resistor. This will never have more than 100 microamps going through it, as such you can safely get this as small as 1/8 watt. However, I suggest 1/4 watt.

* A 0.1 μF (microfarad, sometimes also called MFD) ceramic capacitor. This will go across the incoming power leads and smooth out any ripples before it enters the regulator. You can also use mica, monolithic, or any other kind of unpolarized capacitor.

* A 1 μF polarized aluminum or tantalum capacitor. This will go across the output leads, and give you a smooth buffer effect when you adjust the output. You can use larger capacitors if you want a larger buffer, although anything over 10 uF is probably overkill.

* Heatsink paste/compound - this is a REQUIREMENT, just like a CPU. I'm using cheap zinc silicone stuff here, but if you have leftover Arctic Silver from your CPU or other paste, that's fine.

* A 10KΩ potentiometer or rheostat - this will be the knob for adjusting the output voltage. Again, you can safely go down to 1/8 watt here, but I suggest 1/4 watt.

* Finally, a board to assemble it on.

Once assembled, the output voltage of the LM317 is equal to 1.25V x (1 + R2/R1). Since we're feeding it 12V, a R2 (potentiometer) of 10K and an R1 (resistor) of 1K will give us the full possible range of the LM317 (minimum of 1.25V, maximum of 11.5V).

First off, grease up the back of the regulator. It's pretty similar to greasing a CPU - put on enough to fill up ***************s between the heatsink and regulator, a tiny tiny bit of squeeze-out is fine, but don't go overkill.

Then, screw on or clip on the heatsink, and solder it to the board. If your heatsink has pins to solder to the PCB, make sure you use those; you should somehow try to make sure the heatsink is properly supported and doesn't bend or rip out the regulator.

Caveat: The tab is connected to the output voltage pin. DON'T ground the heatsink, unless you enjoy watching a PSU emit blue smoke and/or a regulator *************** in half/explode/catch on fire.

Next, bend one of the leads of the resistor over, and back, so it fits in two slots.

Mount it directly in front of the regulator. It needs to connect across the voltage out and adjustment pins - these are pins 1 and 2. (If you hold the regulator by the pins with the metal on bottom facing away, the pins from left to right are adjustment, voltage out, and voltage in.)

Draw solder blobs between the regulator pins and resistor pins (along the green lines drawn on the picture above).

Next, attach two wires, which will attach to the potentiometer/rheostat.

One wire will go to ground, which we attach later. The other wire needs to connect to the adjustment pin, along with the resistor. My suggestion is to put one wire right below the resistor, and put the other wire two holes below.

Extend the solder blob between the adjustment pins and resistor pin to include the potentiometer wire. (See annotated picture above.)

If the potentiometer/rheostat has two leads, use those; most, however, will have three. In this case, use the middle lead and either of the outer ones. (Don't ground or otherwise the leftover connection; I suggest cutting it off and/or taping it over.)

Next, attach the output capacitor. This needs to connect from the output voltage pin to ground.

This capacitor is polarized - it has to be oriented correctly. (If inserted the wrong way, it'll not work in best case, and overheat/explode in worst case.) Most polarized capacitors have the negative lead marked on their package/case; that lead should go to ground.

I suggest sticking it right in front, in the middle of the regulator, so that the leads sit exactly parallel with the potentiometer wires.

Draw solder blobs between output voltage pin and capacitor, and connect the ground pin of the capacitor to the potentiometer ground wire. (See annotated picture above.)

Finally, attach the input capacitor. This needs to connect from the input voltage pin to ground.

This capacitor is not polarized - it will work no matter which way it's plugged in.

I suggest sticking it on the other side and parallel to the output capacitor, in line with the pin on the regulator.

Draw solder blobs between input voltage pin and capacitor, and extend the ground line to the capacitor. (See annotated picture above.)

The last part of construction is to attach molex plugs to the bottom side of the board for the fan and power supply to plug into. The power supply 12V line (usually yellow or blue, NEVER red) should plug into the input pin of the regulator, near the ceramic cap; the fan output should plug into the output pin in the middle. Both ground leads (take the middle black wire nearest the 12V wire) should plug into the ground line at bottom.

Finally, trim down the board to an acceptable size, and you're done!

Archivos adjuntos

• schematic.png
    schematic.png
    9.5 KB · Visitas: 179
  • parts.jpg
    parts.jpg
    25.7 KB · Visitas: 201
  • parts2.jpg
    parts2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Visitas: 173
  • assembly-grease.jpg
    assembly-grease.jpg
    14.6 KB · Visitas: 195
  • assembly-vreg.jpg
    assembly-vreg.jpg
    14.9 KB · Visitas: 186
Continuan las imagenes y continuan en mi siguiente post

Archivos adjuntos

• assembly-resistor-top.jpg
    assembly-resistor-top.jpg
    13.4 KB · Visitas: 190
  • assembly-resistor-bottom.jpg
    assembly-resistor-bottom.jpg
    14.2 KB · Visitas: 169
  • assembly-potwires-top.jpg
    assembly-potwires-top.jpg
    19.4 KB · Visitas: 189
  • assembly-potwires-bottom.jpg
    assembly-potwires-bottom.jpg
    25 KB · Visitas: 174
  • assembly-pot.jpg
    assembly-pot.jpg
    15.6 KB · Visitas: 190
JEJEJE que poco de imagenes pero una guia no esta completa sin ilustraciones

Archivos adjuntos

• assembly-polarcap-top.jpg
    assembly-polarcap-top.jpg
    16.1 KB · Visitas: 195
  • assembly-polarcap-bottom.jpg
    assembly-polarcap-bottom.jpg
    22.2 KB · Visitas: 186
  • assembly-npcap-top.jpg
    assembly-npcap-top.jpg
    12.7 KB · Visitas: 181
  • assembly-npcap-bottom.jpg
    assembly-npcap-bottom.jpg
    29.6 KB · Visitas: 198
  • assembly-molex.jpg
    assembly-molex.jpg
    30.2 KB · Visitas: 185
UFFFF Al fin la ultima. jejeje
Gracias C.V.C. por el apoyo brindado y tu gran colaboracion.
Bueno moderador creo que esto lo puedes poner como algo ya oficial porque hasta regulador tiene. jejejeje una buena opcion para los laneros que no disponen de mucho capital.

Archivos adjuntos

• finished.jpg
    finished.jpg
    18.4 KB · Visitas: 190
Importante Lista De Ventiladores De Delta Electronics Con Especificaciones

Aqui les dejo amigos una lista oficial de Delta Electronics proporcionada por una fuente confiable (C.V.C.) : )

Por si encuentran esas especificaciones en su tienda electronica.

Archivos adjuntos

• DELTA ELCECTRONICs.txt
    8.7 KB · Visitas: 550
offtopic :p
pues no es por desmeritar pero yo con un ventilador de 10000 pesos tengo mejores temperaturas que el tuyo y eso que lo tengo Overclockeado hasta el maximo y el ruido es imperceptible ya lo eh utilizado con la velocidad por defecto del procesador (1667Mhz) y esta en 33º y full a 49º (prime 95 por 1/2 dia mejor dicho coloco una imagen de como lo hice y es resencillo (solo una opinion)

Archivos adjuntos

• DSC00010.JPG
    DSC00010.JPG
    96.4 KB · Visitas: 222
Si uqieren buenas temperaturas barato, comprensen un Evercool de esos de 30000 pesos en bogota, comprenel otro ventilador no tan ruidoso, y ahi esta, buena refrigeracion barato.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.