Software for Learning English

Ok, this is not a software but it has helped me a lot in pronunciation and speaking, I would recommend it to anyone, for sure you aren't going to need any teacher with this system, it's called: Pimsleur just, google it

Also you must get an ipod and check the podcasts about ESL, here is a link with more info: learnoutloud/

And for the grammar, you can get any book because after you know the correct pronunciation of the words, it'll be a breeze to go into the grammar.

I was tired with the softwares and now I'm trying with the ipod stuff.

See you.

i didn't read, but anyone know Red English Discoveries?
You can practice pronunciation, reading, writing, listening... it's too fun!

I'm learning basic English with Tell me more 8.0, Learn To Speak ENglish, and English Plus,that last one is too old but have a lot of exercices.

And the best of three is Tell me more, you can choose three options to learn according to you. The speaking exercices analize your voice and check if it is good or bad.

it's good what i said?? I'm begginer!!

I'm learning basic English with Tell me more 8.0, Learn To Speak ENglish, and English Plus,that last one is too old but have a lot of exercices.

And the best of three is Tell me more, you can choose three options to learn according to you. The speaking exercices analize your voice and check if it is good or bad.

it's good what i said?? I'm begginer!!

I'm learning basic English with Tell me more 8.0, Learn To Speak ENglish, and English Plus,the last one is too old but has a lot of exercises.

And the best of the three is Tell me more because you have three choices to learn according to your level. The speaking exercises analize your voice and check if it is good or bad.

it's good what i said?? I'm begginner!!

No worries mate, I think your level is good, some minor errors but It is understandable.

Zuertex

Learning English

I installed Rosetta Stone for my wife. I can recommend that program.

You have to find time (1 hour, three times a week) to study. It really works.

She was using Ingles sin Barreras, before Rosetta Stone. There is a huge difference

Greetings

Fernando

Los últimos temas