Star.Wars.Empire.At.War.Forces.of.Corruption

MAOX_COL

Lanero Reconocido
11 Mar 2004
the Star Wars: Empire at War

the Star Wars: Empire at War

Si visitan el dia de hoy GameSpot ya encontraran el demo de the Star Wars: Empire at War join here

PC | Des: Petroglyph |
Género: Estrategia > En tiempo real |
Salida: 17 de Febrero de 2006

El universo Star Wars no ha logrado tener hasta ahora un juego de estrategia en tiempo real que brille a la altura de la popularidad de esta saga, a diferencia de otros géneros donde la saga sí ha contado con excelentes títulos, como la acción en primera persona o el rol. LucasArts intentará remediar esta situación con Star Wars: Empire at War, un juego para PC desarrollado por Petroglyph.

Requerimientos minimos de sistema.

- Computer: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible computer
- CPU: Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Ram: 256MB
- Graphics Card: 32 MB graphics card with Hardware Transform and Lighting (T&L) capability
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible, PCI or Onboard Audio Device
- Internet: 56kbps or faster connection (required for multiplayer only)

Pantallazos del demo AKI

No he visto el demo, pero si alguien sabe... todas las batallas son en la tierra? O hay algunas que sean en el espacio?
si tambien hay en el espacio sale un mapa del espacio con todo el universo de star wars- inclusive tatooine :)
recomiendo este juego y tambien no se olviden de Star Wars republic commando y si eres fan de star wars este es de hecho para ti.

uff el republic commando ojala salga rapido la 2 ese juego es remonda!

en el battlefront 2 venia un trailer de empire at war y se ve muy bacano a lo bien

si si abeis visot q graifcos???? este juego de estrategia 3d esta wapisimooooooooooooooooooo¡¡ aver si sale rapido aki en españa¡ :D

Star wars: Empire at war (ENTRAR, I NEED HELP)

Bueno, acabo de pillarme este juego (via bitcomet...) i cuando lo tengo , me salta la seguridad esa, como en el BF2 , intento acer el mismo procedimiento, pero no sale, entonces me baje un archivo .txt en ingles q decia q con el curerom i el D-tools 3.47 se podia, i me venian las instrucciones, pero tmpoco funciona

POR FAVOR ALGUIEN Q ME AYUDE? SE LO PIDO POR FAVOR¡¡

AYUDAAAA

cibernetico19 dijo:
Aver Amigos Quien Probo Este Juego Para Que Nos De Sus Conclusiones Y Aver Si Tambiense Postea Una Imagenes Bye
Yo lo tengo completo y lo he estado jugando pero aun no termino de convencerme y atraparme. Es un concepto de RTS diferente a juegos como C&C, en el que uno construye mientras lo pueden atacar y toca estar preparado. En este uno puede construir unidades desde el espacio antes de atacar un planeta. Las imagenes son bien buenas.
Ya empece a hacer la campaña. Les contare como me va.
Saludos

eawbp2.jpg

In the best-selling Star Wars: Empire at War, you controlled an entire war for the Star Wars galaxy as the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire. Now, face off against them in Star Wars® Empire at War™: Forces of Corruption™ This expansion pack presents a new, unique point of view of the Galactic Civil War as, for the first time ever, you play as an aspiring Underworld figure. Corruption runs through your veins and drives your desire to become the most notorious criminal leader since Jabba the Hutt.

The Rebels have just destroyed the Death Star, and the galaxy is in turmoil. In other words, it's just the time that you, an ambitious criminal genius named Tyber Zann, have been waiting for. Quench your thirst for power as you build and lead your own forces of scum and villainy. Spread corruption throughout the galaxy using new strategic gameplay elements to influence other factions, steal their funds, slow their production, spy on them and more.

Exciting new land-tactical options like customizable, upgradeable bases and guerilla warfare allow for innovative battlefield tactics. Take command of and confront new fighting units for all factions (Rebel B-wings, Imperial TIE interceptors, Super Star Destroyers and more). Take down anyone who stands in your way of ruling the Underworld, be they new battlefield heroes like Luke Skywalker and Yoda, or even your most bitter rival - Jabba the Hutt.

The ultimate prize awaits: an immense Super Star Destroyer known as the Eclipse. Spanning the length of nearly 11 of the Star Destroyers seen in the original Empire at War, this deadliest capital ship in the galaxy comes equipped with a superlaser rivaling that of the Death Star. With it under your control, no one will remember the name Jabba the Hutt - Tyber Zann will be the most feared crime lord the Underworld has ever seen…

Features:
  • Experience the timeframe depicted in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi through an entirely new point of view as criminal mastermind Tyber Zann.
  • Spreading corruption is the key to Underworld dominance. Corrupting planets can:
  • Influence galactic strategy for all factions.
  • Earn money and other bonuses for the Underworld while slowing enemies' production times, weakening their planetary defenses, and increasing their production costs.
  • Move you undetected across the galactic map through corrupted planets.
  • Allow access to information on opposing forces and base configurations.
  • New hero characters such as Luke Skywalker, Yoda, and bounty hunters like Bossk and IG-88 use their own distinct special abilities in battle.
  • New additions to land-tactical action include terrain modifiers, bunkers, mobile defenses and troop transports.
  • Acquire forbidden new units and outlawed black-market technology en route to creating the criminal Underworld's most devastating attack force.
  • Conquer 13 newly added planet maps (Bespin's Cloud City, Mustafar, Kamino, Utapau, Felucia, Mandalore and more), plus all 43 in the Empire at War core product.
  • Surprise the enemy with guerrilla warfare tactics, such as chemical weapons, radioactive contamination, mines, holograms, disguises and camouflage.
  • Win space battles with unique weaponry, including cloaking technology, buzz droids, cluster bombs, mines, shield leeching and jamming devices.
  • Form unlikely alliances with groups such as the Rebel Alliance and Black Sun (led by Prince Xizor of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire) - all with your own greed-driven intentions in mind.
System Requirements

PC Required: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible computer

CPU:
Required: Intel Pentium 1.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz
CPU Recommended: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2.0 GHz

Memory:
Required: 256 MB RAM
Recommended: 512 MB RAM

Graphics Card
Required: 32 MB 3D Graphics card with Hardware Transform and Lighting (T&L) Capability
Recommended: 64 MB 3D Graphics card with Hardware Vertex and Pixel Shader (VS/PS) Capability

Sound Card:
Required: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible PCI, USB, or Onboard Audio Device

Input Device:
Required: Keyboard and mouse

Yo Ya termine de bajar el Gold Pack edition son 43 links :eek:

todavia no les digo por que apenas lo estoy instalando en el deamon tools :p

Los últimos temas