The most difficult topic

There's a feature of the English language that commonly gives ESL/EFL-learners a hard time: "Phrasal Verbs" :p
It certainly takes a lot of practice (and time) to get used to phrasal verbs in order to be able to use them naturally in daily speech.

Cheerz
33kglxl.gif

the most difficult to learn for me was rules i mean grammar and all that stuff, and i still dont know what are things like phrasal verbsor active and passive, i think i dont even know grammar in spanish, the thing is that some people, like me, just learn to talk by listening, so i usually have a terrible spelling, but somehow when i hear a new word i know how to write it...

but if you dont know nothing about grammar :S :S :S
thank to God, 'cuz in Important Cities USA no use grammar to speak. but the grammar is important at time to write.

Hi,

For me it's too hard the irregulary verbs... sometimes you forget them and you are done... But with practice everything it's possible

BYE =)

but if you dont know nothing about grammar :S :S :S
thank to God, 'cuz in Important Cities USA no use grammar to speak. but the grammar is important at time to write.

A long time ago when I first knew Cesar I thought this guy was bad for Spanish, but..after having read his English...jejeje!!! do you use a translator or something like that buddy??? Please, don't get angry at me...Greetings!!!

Atte: Carlos Figueroa.

Los últimos mensajes

Los últimos temas