Things I hate about Transmilenio

fabian5003

Lanero Regular
29 Mar 2011
Despite I'm not one of those guys that complains and curses god every morning he's waiting for the bus, I do hate some things about this transportation system.

1. First and most important. I HATE when people don't open the windows. That drives me *beep* nuts! It gets worse in rainy days. It's amazing that this society has raised us to make us hate water. It's unbelievable how some people (specially women) go berserk when a single drop of water falls on them. They just go crazy, like if it was some burning acid. So they naturally don't let anyone else open the bus' windows. Of course that's perfectly understandable when rain is too strong, but most people, at the minor sign of water, when just a couple of drops splash into the glass, go just crazy closing the windows like if they were under attack or some shit. For God's sake, it's freaking water! You're not gonna *beep* melt down!

So if you've got the chance to see it for yourself, you'll notice that in rainy days Transmilenio buses stink the most. I've learned the last years that some people have the habit of washing their hair only two times a week. I have even read medical studies that suggest you should not wash your hair every day. But to me that is just crazily unacceptable! I must wash my hair everyday otherwise I will feel seriously uncomfortable. I don't know how some people can live with that!

Anyway. I mentioned the hair hygiene, because when we're talking about Transmilenio odor, the first one on the list, and the one people almost never seem to mention is filthy hair odor. It's awful! Sure the buses also reek of B. O, farts, armpits from Hell and shit, but dirty hair is the most common. At least that's what I get from my 5 years using this system.

I think that's it for today. I gotta go back to work. If you please, write below the things you hate about Transmilenio. I'll probably post another thing I hate about it in the upcoming days.

And I apologize if you found any misspelled words or grammatical mistakes. I would seriously appreciate that you let me know about them. At the end, that's the whole purpose of this thread. Well, that and... Having fun.

EDIT: I didn't know Laneros also forbids the use of blasphemies in English. Some people can be really sensitive, huh?

You mean, they fart?

I'm not from Bogota, and doun't think you're talking literally, just to be sure.

Yep. They do fart and sadly is pretty common. Every person who regularly uses Transmilenio has probably encounter a situation like this one.

And everything I say in that post is true.

I notice you're from Medellin. The good thing about the Metro is the powerful ventilation system it has. I was pretty impressed the first time I used it. Transmilenio's ventilation system is so weak a dying grandma could blow the wind harder.

Yep. They do fart and sadly is pretty common. Every person who regularly uses Transmilenio has probably encounter a situation like this one.

And everything I say in that post is true.

I notice you're from Medellin. The good thing about the Metro is the powerful ventilation system it has. I was pretty impressed the first time I used it. Transmilenio's ventilation system is so weak a dying grandma could blow the wind harder.

Yes, ventilation system is pretty good. I guess people here in the metro also "do their things" but is less noticeable.

Another thing.... I hate when some people listen their music without headphones and everyone in the bus has to hear it too.....or when some just get on only to ask for money or talk about god and religion. I hate that !!!!

I hate that too! I mean, for god's sake! How expensive is to get some freaking earphones?! Do these people seriously think we all like their stinky music? It's so annoying! The sad thing is I don't have the balls to go tell them to turn that crap off. I'm a coward, and the reason for that is that most of the times, people that listen to music this way are nothing but junkies and potheads that will probably stab me to death if I start to argue with them.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: alpinitoplus
I hate when the '' Alimentador bus'' takes ages to arrive to the station...

I hate it when I have to get down and the bus is freaking crowded... I have to walk among all these stinky people to the door... Fu€*..

I have crossing the long tunnel at Cra 30 with 13th... Seems like a never ending thing...

I hate it when I have no credit in my card and have to line up to recharge it...

I hate that I can't use my cell phone cuz is dangerous.

I hate girls that think you are staring at them 24/7, as if they were the ultimate bad asses and most beautiful girls... Come on, I ain't give a damn. If I wanna look at at beautiful girl, I can stare at my g/friend.

That pretty much will be it. Different from that, no complains bout transmilelo...

Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk 2

• Me gusta
Reacciones: 2 personas
I hate girls that think you are staring at them 24/7, as if they were the ultimate bad asses and most beautiful girls... Come on, I ain't give a damn. If I wanna look at at beautiful girl, I can stare at my g/friend.

Oh my god! I thought I was the only that had noticed this issue.

Yeah, there's a bunch of idiotic girls that if you accidentally happen to look at them and they catch you doing it, they'll start acting like real b*tches. The worst is that most of them are not even pretty.
They'll start messing with her hair and look at the window like some diva wannabe.

My way to fight back these women is usually to stare at other girl that might be next to her. That drives them crazy and it will lower her self-esteem at least for a couple of minutes, because sadly, there are guys that keep flirting with any face that has lipstick on it.

I don't know if this is a touchy subject for some people, or for some girls that might be reading this post, it's just that I hate these pretentious girls and they are not even worth. Most of the times my ass is prettier than theirs. Most of these girls have nothing but a wall down her back u_u

Being humble does not make you a slut.

I hate when people "takes sit" in the middle of the bus...
Lol for the record I believe he meant the place that looks like an accordion (still dont know how that thing its called, so I dont blame him)
Aaand what I hate is when the bus is crowded and some dudes grab my junk, wtf. Last time it was a creepy old dude, i thought if I beat him everyone would say I was abusing the grandpa, so I just pissed off.

Los últimos temas