Vendo Vendo Board Asus A7v8x-x Excelente Estabilidad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Calume

Lanero Líder
Lanero VIP
2 Abr 2003
Rating - 100%
248   0   0
Just the right features and performance
Packed with the industry's leading technologies, the ASUS A7V8X-X delivers excellent performance for Socket A processors. Leveraging the KT400 chipset, the motherboard supports Athlon XP on 333MHz FSB, AGP 8X interface, DDR 400 memory, S/PDIF digital audio for
cost- and value-oriented users.

333MHz FSB Athlon XP CPU Support
AMD's Athlon XP 2700+ and all follow-up CPUs now support 333MHz FSB for increased office productivity and enhanced digital media experience.

DDR400 (PC3200) Support
DDR400 (PC3200), the latest and fastest DDR memory standard, supports bandwidth up to 3.2GB/s to provide enhanced system performance. (Note: PC3200 Max. to 2 banks only; PC2700 Max. to 4 banks only)

AGP 8X Technology
AGP8X (AGP 3.0) is the next generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.

S/PDIF out port on back I/O (on audio model only)
The A7V8X-X provides convenient connectivity to external home theater audio systems via an S/PDIF out interface. Experience 5.1- channel surround sound and enhanced 3D audio while playing your favorite DVDs or games.

ASUS C.O.P. (CPU Overheating Protection)
ASUS C.O.P. is a hardware protection circuit that automatically shuts down the system power before temperatures go high enough to permanently damage your CPU.

C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
When the system hangs due to overclocking failure, there is no need to open the case to clear CMOS data. Simply power off and restart the system and the BIOS will automatically restore the CPU default setting for each parameter.

CrashFree BIOS
CrashFree BIOS allows users to restore BIOS data from a floppy diskette even when BIOS code and data are corrupted during upgrade or invaded by virus. Unlike other competing vendors products, ASUS motherboards now enable users to enjoy this protection feature without the need to pay for an optional ROM.
ASUS EZ Flash
With ASUS EZ Flash, you can update BIOS directly from the BIOS setup menu. No more DOS-based flash utility and bootable diskette required.
ASUS MyLogo
ASUS MyLogo personalizes and adds style to your system with customizable boot logos.

Tiene 3 meses de uso y la entrego con todo lo que viene; caja, manual, IOshield, cd, correas, board.

Por sólo $210.000 (nueva me costó $265.000 en mercomputo Medellín y tengo la factura) con envío incluído.
Trabaja muy bueno. La vendo es porque me compré la misma ASUS pero NFORCE2.

Por favor: No empiecen a decir que está muy cara o que está barata o que la consiguen en otra parte ni nada de esas cosas. Simplemente que me escriba el que la quiera comprar o si tiene algúna duda; de resto por favor respeten la venta. Gracias y que se la gane el mejor.

Aprovechen la oferta navideña y es que la dejo en $200.000 con envìo y aseurada inlcuidos. Y acuerdense que es ASUS.

Tiene 3 meses de uso y la entrego con todo lo que viene; caja, manual, IOshield, cd, correas, board.

Yo pensé ke la entregabas sin la board.... XD

A mi me podría interesar, déjame ver y termino unos negocios y te aviso...

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas