What do you think?

Well, Let Is Put It Like This: If Somebody Breaks Into My House By The Back Door ( Without My Permission), I Would Be Mad. But If Some One Comes To My House And Ask For Some Food And Shelter, I Would Give It To Him, If He Helps Me A Little Bit With The House Work.

yecido dijo:
Well, Let Is Put It Like This: If Somebody Breaks Into My House By The Back Door ( Without My Permission), I Would Be Mad. But If Some One Comes To My House And Ask For Some Food And Shelter, I Would Give It To Him, If He Helps Me A Little Bit With The House Work.

Yeah you a have a good point. But, if you watched the program 30 Days on FX. It was really very funny and interesting. I guess, now the American media will show both sides of this issue.

That's the kinf of tv shows americans like to watch. I think they don't mind opinions but ratings. If it gives them good ratings, they'll show it a hundred times.

yecido dijo:
sorry i dunno have that channel,,i probably check it soon at my friends' house

That's the good idea! Because you know the program 30 Days on FX Channel. It had a fascinating perspective about the immigrant issue. And it was very interesting to watch.

Then, after you watched it tell me about your thoughts on that programs.

Los últimos temas