What English Accent Do You Prefer?

WTF !!! Why the Poll doesn't appear ? :S

My Answer: I prefer the american cuz' that was the first i learned :p

I like it, all my english teachers while I went to school in Cali were british... I got used to it....

Plus, I'm a Beatles/Zeppelin/Ozzy Osborne/U2/Coldplay/The Cure fan... :)

I began to admire the elegant UK English accent since I saw the funny film "The Full Monty". You can smile, but it's true.

The UK Accent is better than the US accent... Why???

The UK accent is so much "refined" than the US accent, although US is more rich than UK, the people wants to have the real accent of the idiom, also the UK accent is in "fashion" (I think fashion is just for clothes, for that reason please somebody write the real word).

However, I didn't find the first school or college that uses the UK accent...

Yes i do, but sometimes is quite difficult to catch some of the words when i am listening at BBC World.

I like Caribean accent also -which is spoken in Jamaica, trinidad and barbados-. They take their time to pronounce and speak properly and is very easy to understand them.

American accent is awful because they speak so fast.

The Uk and the US accent is almost impossible to understand when are listened for a Spanish person, the Jamaica accent is almost a spanish accent, We have to listen the real accent of the idiom!

Is too easy to understand the english idiom if a colombian person speaks, but this idiom is used for gringos, I don't understand this accent, for that reason I've to see the "load caption, I've to improve my english...

HOHO dijo:
The Uk and the US accent is almost impossible to understand when are listened for a Spanish person, the Jamaica accent is almost a spanish accent, We have to listen the real accent of the idiom!

Is too easy to understand the english idiom if a colombian person speaks, but this idiom is used for gringos, I don't understand this accent, for that reason I've to see the "load caption, I've to improve my english...

:\ What do you mean when you say that Jamaican accent is almost a spanish accent? i did not get that...:rolleyes:

I prefer british accent than american, is easier to understand...also, it sounds better.

Tesuer.

WOAH ! back up here.
(England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)

These are hugely diffferent accents !
Even within England you have a huge range of Accents . Even I struggle to understand the Welsh because of the heavy Celtic influence on their language.

This is like saying do you like the Colombian/Argentine/Chilean accent?

I like the brisbane accent, nice and clear.

Altough my accent is american 'coz that's the way I'm learning, I love british accent, it sounds so refined and beautiful and sexy.

The thread title was changed from "Do you like the UK English Accent ?" to "What English Accent Do You Prefer ?" answering a request from [Cyb3R_M@tr1X].

C.F.

Los últimos temas