What English Accent Do You Prefer?

Australian English, cuz they talk very fast, and sh*t, thats the most complicated english.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! JOJOJOJ

I prefer the New york accent, it has... Style, and the mix of many influences(Irish,italian,latin) makes it peculiar and original. plus, you can put your own style on it!!!

Australian English, cuz they talk very fast, and sh*t, thats the most complicated english.

Yes, Australian English and Jamaican english are complicated but these are so funny.
Jamaican is strong and fast and Australian is like German.

The most importan is: the people understand what one speaks!!!!

At the last year, some brazilian people came to Colombia to make a exhibition, they spoke in spanish but their accent was brazilian, nobody didn't understand anything!

Lost time... lost time... was the two hours most lost of my life...

I prefer American English coz it's the one tha I was taught (I studied the language for about 16 months here in my country and then I moved to the States and lived there for almost 2 years).
I find American English pretty easy to understand and somehow "friendly"....
On the other hand, British English sounds nice but sometimes it happens to drive me crazy (specially Irish ans Scottish English).

See Ya
smiley%20-%20wink.gif

The american acent is very easy, because the songs and the tv programs have this pronunciation.

Good wind and good sea.

Los últimos temas