What games are keeping up you all night? (English only)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

atreides21

Lanero Reconocido
17 Jun 2004
Well, im starting this tread to comment the new and not so new games what are keeping up us all night.

By the moment, i cant dawn playing because my new games have not arrived, i order Half Life 2, Prince of Persia Warrior Whithin and Medal of Honor Pacific Assault to my godfather Don Vito of Torrente :p :s :S :| :huh: .

But replaying can entertein me for a while, i retake MGS 2, POP Sands of Time and CS CZ and when i get bored of that , i initiate a new skirmish on WC3 or TFT.

Query: Anyone knows how to unblock the Prince of Persia 2 (the old one) on POP Sands of Time?

My favorite games is unreal and gta3 or vc or SA if i´ll have it!!!, of course only those games can keeping up all night!!!

atreides21 dijo:
Anyone knows how to unblock the Prince of Persia 2 (the old one) on POP Sands of Time?
:| there is a way to do that???

At the moment, i'm only playing NFSU2... i need more games on my pc.

I watched the POP Warrior Within trailer and all I can say is: "wow!".

I want to play "Chronicles of Riddick"... why? wathc this link:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/12/14/news_6115069.html

Best Original Music
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay (Xbox, PC)
Most Surprisingly Good Game
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay (PC, Xbox)
Best Sound Effects
Best Graphics, Technical
Best Voice Acting
Best Game Based on a TV or Film Property
Most Innovative Game
Best Use of a Celebrity
Vin Diesel (Richard B. Riddick) - The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay (Xbox, PC)
Best Original Game Mechanic
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay (Xbox, PC)
Best Action Adventure Game

Best PC Game
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay - Developer's Cut

i think that this game is going to win the price of "GAME OF THE YEAR (WINNER)" in gamespot :D

Hi:
There's already an English forum, and it would've been better if you had proposed this topic there: http://www.laneros.com/showthread.php?t=17310

Anyway, right now I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake eater ( :p it's awesome!!!), Prince of persia: warrior within (great too!!! specialy the two-weapon combos, and this one is much better than the first one: sands of time), winning eleven 8 wendetta, gran theft auto: san andreas(graet too!).

I'm playing them all in my PS2!. :)

bye..

Bueno, el foro de idiomas por ahora se esta discutiendo, mientras tanto solo mantendremos el que ya existe.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas