What's your favorite TV Channel?

T

tiko.FCI

It was a sunny day, when a little girl, was .... ohh, were was i?

ya

Wuts ur favorite Tv Chann and why?

I think its FOX, cuz it has family guy, simpsons, a lot of st.upid comedys xD, but specially, family guy :D

Jul10++

Lanero Reconocido
Se unió
22 Mar 2005
Yeah i like FoX too! Simpsons and Family Guy Rulezz! Also these channels are cool: Cinecanal, Movie City, HBO, Venus, etc :rolleyes:

RangoX

Lanero Reconocido
Se unió
19 Nov 2003
I like Fox for Family Guy, the Simpsons are ok too, what else... I think that's about it, oh yeah, sometimes they play very good movies. I also like Warner Channel for ER and Smallville, AXN has Lost and CSI Miami and NY, and my favorite I think is Sony, because they have the best CSI, Seinfeld, Frasier, Desperate Housewives, Saturday Night Live which is so cool and many other shows that although I don't follow them regularly, I watch when I have nothing else to do, like the Nanny, Married with Children, Celebrity Poker Showdown, this new one with Jennifer Love Hewitt, and who knows what else I'm forgetting.

See ya.

wigisan

Lanero Reconocido
Se unió
30 Mar 2004
I like FOX because of its series, specially 24, Nip Tuck and Prison Break!!.. And the Simpsons are great too!!

Cya!

importax

Lanero Reconocido
Se unió
9 Abr 2006
I like fox because of 24, jack bauer is the greatest thing ever on tv. Prison break is also great, too bad i have to d/l my episodes :(

Mäitte

P.E.T ∞ + 1
Se unió
24 Mar 2006
I like FOX more or less, the true is that I see a litle TV because I arrive to my house very later. But I like the simpsons a lot.

Good wind and good sea.

juanej

Lanero Reconocido
Se unió
15 Jul 2003
We have to wait until 24 finishes to get the rest of prison break season 1, what about nip/tuck? Season 2? puaaaj, FOX just sucks. It airs great shows, but as a channel it's a piece of shit ;)

importax

Lanero Reconocido
Se unió
9 Abr 2006
not really i have prison break till ep 19 which was released last night ;)

Transferred: xor-prison.break.119.r09 19,07 MB in 5 minutes 35 seconds (58,3 KB/s)

:)

juanej

Lanero Reconocido
Se unió
15 Jul 2003
importax dijo:
not really i have prison break till ep 19 which was released last night ;)

Transferred: xor-prison.break.119.r09 19,07 MB in 5 minutes 35 seconds (58,3 KB/s)

:)
I don't care, I was talking about FOX Lat. America

juandl11

Lanero Reconocido
Se unió
13 Jul 2004
The best one is FOX (reba, Grounded For Life, Simpsons, American Dad, Futurama,etc...) but I like also Animax and Warner.
I hate Fox Sports and T y C Sports, all last year football matches, why they cant be like Espn or Speed, and because of F1 cable operators need FS in their programming, but I hope that in september (when montoya starts in Nascar), Superview is going to take off FS or TyC and i´m going to be watching Speed...

\aguila/

Lanero Reconocido
Se unió
12 Feb 2006
I like FOX, but my favorite TV Channel is Warner, because of great series like E.R, Everwood, Smallville...

yecido

Lanero Reconocido
Se unió
14 Jul 2006
Comedy Central

OK!!!!!I LIKE FOX,, BUT comedy centra is WAY better:MAD TV, CHAPELLE,DAVE SPADE, RENO,,,SOUTH PARK AND........................MIND OF MENCIA...MY FAVORITE

http://www.carlosmencia.com/