What's your favorite TV Channel?

• Iniciador del tema tiko.FCI
  • Fecha de inicio
Well, my favorite program is the profit on history channel but i hate other shows like ancient aliens... In another hand, on discovery channel i like so much shark tank in the friday's enterprise

I don't watch too much TV as before but one of my favorite TV channels is TCM. Plenty of good classic movies and shows, and the best of all... they're all english spoken with subs! :D

Sorry the offtopic but I've always had a question... Can you say "they" when you're talking about not human or intangible things like I used it in this case with the movies?

I'd appreciate your answers.

I don't watch too much TV as before but one of my favorite TV channels is TCM. Plenty of good classic movies and shows, and the best of all... they're all english spoken with subs! :D

Sorry the offtopic but I've always had a question... Can you say "they" when you're talking about not human or intangible things like I used it in this case with the movies?

I'd appreciate your answers.
Sure, as far as the things you refer to are plural you can use "they" to refer to them.

E.g:

"Mozart composed many symphonies, they are famous around the world".

" I have had many nightmares lately, they are always related to killing and blood. "

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

• Me gusta
Reacciones: angelik570
I love FX network channels: FX, FXM and FXX (I love watching The Simpsons during hours!!!), FOX, AMC, HBO, TBS, NBC Sports, BeIN Sports, Starz network channels and NETFLIX (I can count this one, right? ;))

Los últimos temas