What's your favorite TV Channel?

• Iniciador del tema tiko.FCI
  • Fecha de inicio
T

tiko.FCI

It was a sunny day, when a little girl, was .... ohh, were was i?

ya

Wuts ur favorite Tv Chann and why?

I think its FOX, cuz it has family guy, simpsons, a lot of st.upid comedys xD, but specially, family guy :D

Yeah i like FoX too! Simpsons and Family Guy Rulezz! Also these channels are cool: Cinecanal, Movie City, HBO, Venus, etc :rolleyes:

I like Fox for Family Guy, the Simpsons are ok too, what else... I think that's about it, oh yeah, sometimes they play very good movies. I also like Warner Channel for ER and Smallville, AXN has Lost and CSI Miami and NY, and my favorite I think is Sony, because they have the best CSI, Seinfeld, Frasier, Desperate Housewives, Saturday Night Live which is so cool and many other shows that although I don't follow them regularly, I watch when I have nothing else to do, like the Nanny, Married with Children, Celebrity Poker Showdown, this new one with Jennifer Love Hewitt, and who knows what else I'm forgetting.

See ya.

I like FOX because of its series, specially 24, Nip Tuck and Prison Break!!.. And the Simpsons are great too!!

Cya!

I like fox because of 24, jack bauer is the greatest thing ever on tv. Prison break is also great, too bad i have to d/l my episodes :(

I like FOX more or less, the true is that I see a litle TV because I arrive to my house very later. But I like the simpsons a lot.

Good wind and good sea.

We have to wait until 24 finishes to get the rest of prison break season 1, what about nip/tuck? Season 2? puaaaj, FOX just sucks. It airs great shows, but as a channel it's a piece of shit ;)

not really i have prison break till ep 19 which was released last night ;)

Transferred: xor-prison.break.119.r09 19,07 MB in 5 minutes 35 seconds (58,3 KB/s)

:)

importax dijo:
not really i have prison break till ep 19 which was released last night ;)

Transferred: xor-prison.break.119.r09 19,07 MB in 5 minutes 35 seconds (58,3 KB/s)

:)
I don't care, I was talking about FOX Lat. America

The best one is FOX (reba, Grounded For Life, Simpsons, American Dad, Futurama,etc...) but I like also Animax and Warner.
I hate Fox Sports and T y C Sports, all last year football matches, why they cant be like Espn or Speed, and because of F1 cable operators need FS in their programming, but I hope that in september (when montoya starts in Nascar), Superview is going to take off FS or TyC and i´m going to be watching Speed...

Los últimos mensajes

Los últimos temas