What's your favorite TV Channel?

• Iniciador del tema tiko.FCI
  • Fecha de inicio
I dont think it matters as much when u can download any show from the internet.

In any case i enjoy CBS, NBC, and HBO. Most series can be found on those networks.

well,i live in tijuana mexico,i like to watch Comedy Central and channels like Cinemax,HBO,Starz,Showtime and my favourite program is True Blood

Canal RCN "Our TV"

HBO, FX and Adult Channel (it dont matter which one....they all've somthin good)

I like Fox, Warner and Sony, but definitely my favourite one is History Channel. Modern marvels, Mega Movers, Ancient Discoveries and Cities of the underworld are some of m preferred shows.

I like Fox, Warner and Sony, but definitely my favourite one is History Channel. Modern marvels, Mega Movers, Ancient Discoveries and Cities of the underworld are some of m preferred shows.

I used to love HISTORY, but the old History Channel from 5 or 6 years ago, the one that had a lot of documentaries about modern and ancient war as well as some shows made by BBC (or other european channels) most of them in black and white. In some way it was relaxing just to sit down and watch these slow-paced images from the past. The "new" Hystory Channel uses an approach similar to the actual Discovery Network's shows. There're many shows with poor "history" content more oriented to be the reality trend show, eg. 'Ice Road truckers', 'Ax men', 'Breaking Vegas', 'Mega movers', etc... These are not bad shows, not at all, but they lack someway the historic content. Moreover, i think that shows like 'Mosterquest' (this one results for me especially disappointing) and "UFO Files" would be better in a channel like "Infinite". Hower, there are some good shows with also a lot of historic content like "Decoding the past", "Modernd Marvels", "Engineering an Empire", "Biography", "History's Lost and Found", "History misteries". Other shows like "Dog Fights", "Mail Call" or "Conspirancy?" results extremely frustrating for me due to their strong political 'pro-american' message. It's just my humble opinion and is still a very good tv channel, my all-time favorite. :)

my favorite tv show is the simpson, because is a really good program. you can see tipical topics in the show, and famous people.and the best is homero's jokes

well that depends....I like watching fox sports when there´s a soccer gamen on.....but if im working late at night, i watch discovery, natgeo or history channel.

those plus fox, are my favorite tv channels.

Los últimos temas