Where were you, when the 9-11 tragedy happened?

Hi! I'm new in this forum.
Those day i was at school when the attack were happening. In the bus, the people were talking about the twin towers, in that momnt I didn'd know what were the twin towers. When i arrived at mi house my family were seing CNN and they explained me what was happening. I was agape while the video was playing.

Sorry of my english was bad, i'm using this forum like a practice. I go to an institute of english and i'm in 4th grade of 9. Can you correct my errors. Good bye.

|ARG|-\SN/ Leo dijo:
Hi! I'm new in this forum.
Those day i was at school when the attack were happening. In the bus, the people were talking about the twin towers, in that momnt I didn'd know what were the twin towers. When i arrived at mi house my family were seing CNN and they explained me what was happening. I was agape while the video was playing.

Sorry of my english was bad, i'm using this forum like a practice. I go to an institute of english and i'm in 4th grade of 9. Can you correct my errors. Good bye.

Hey leonard you did very good , thank you for your(re) participation in this topic , look around and you will find many topic's in english, to pick @nd practice.

Good Luck,

Juan Carlos

P/S; is nothing wrong with the "s" in topic's, and the correction in the word "were" was made thank's to Mike's from australia already fix in the first post

Desde_La_Usa dijo:
Hey leonard you did very good , thank you for your're participation in this topic , look around and you will find many topic's in english, to pick @nd practice.

sorry for intruding but I think the topic title is worded wrong, it should've been "Where were you when the 9-11 tragedy happened...?"

also, bear in mind that "your" is different from "you're", and plurals dont go with 's, take a look at your previous post...

SuKEBE dijo:
sorry for intruding but I think the topic title is worded wrong, it should've been "Where were you when the 9-11 tragedy happened...?"

also, bear in mind that "your" is different from "you're", and plurals dont go with 's, take a look at your previous post...
\
With all due respect, Answer the Question, and if after that you wish to correct my english go ahead and do it , but dont go off - topic in english lecture.

Later..

Juan Carlos