Which would be your favorite film?

señorita

Lanero Novato
18 Mar 2009
I have some favorite films that I love to watch again and again. Each time I like them more.
I wonder if I am not alone with this hobby. I love cinema, but on this days it is easier to watch the films on television or to rent one and watch it at home.
One of my favorites are:

The Godfather
Rocky
Gone with the wind
Madison Bridges (seven days)
Africa

To name some of them...but many of my favorites weren't mentioned here.
What are yours?:p

My Greetings Laneros.

I have a couple favorites: Forrest Gump, Seven Pounds, Wall-E... among others which i cannot remember now

for me, it's difficult, since I'm pretty fond to the activity of watching movies, so much so, tha I have a VHS collection with some of the films that i once got for the first time.

But in order (from the ones i remember), and to make short here are my favourites:

1 Deep Blue
2 Das Experiment
3 Lord of the rings Trilogy.
4 The piannist
5 The fight club
6 Platoon
7 silence of the lambs
8 Do you Know joe Black
... and so many more
and an special mention deserve The Jason Bourne's trilogy too...

Hey dude... don't try to translate the latin names back to english... there is no movie called Do you know Joe Black :p

Is Meet Joe Black the original name!!!! but at least you make me laugh! :p

i would say:

Matrix trilogy
Ocean's eleven
Ocean's twelve
Ocean's thirteen
Harry Potter movie set
Batman: The dark knigth
The notebook (this movie reminds me someone :) )

and well... in general other action/adventure/comedy movies that i don't recall at the moment...

Well Fight Club and Hellraiser doing a cat fight, I love both so I can not say which one would be my best.

AMong others...Natural Born Killers, Transformers, The Texas Chainsaw massacre, Matrix...

The choice about my favorite films is related with the epoch in my life when I saw them.

I am not gonna be deep on advanced critical concepts of the cinema industry, because I have clear that a movie likes me depending of the impact in my feelings and personality.

Based in this, my favorite movies are:

*ET:
I saw it about 120 times when I was a child and had nothing more to do than be cared by the babysitter(my parents worked both) and see ET in Betamax all the days(sorry we had no more movies).
Sometimes I changed activities and saw Sesame Street(but it whas very sporadic).

*IT(Esso):
This film conforms a chapter in my life, mainly, because the impact generated in my nerves by his fault..
As a consequence i had to go about six months to the psychologist.
Now that I am a man of 25 I think it was a pretty good movie, and I don´t hate it because the disorders of past.

*Titanic:
I know that many people hate it!
Some guys consider this movie a little bit gay:\
The real story is that I saw this movie on February 17/1998, the day of mi birthday number 13!
I was a "preteen" entering full adolescense, and that means hormones in the tallest peak and full attraction toward opposite sex.
That was evident with the obsession with Kate Winslet(the protagonist) that invaded me.
By months i could only think in her.

This is my list of top three movies that one way or another marked my life.
Yes I know I have a Suggestible mind:s
But no worry, things have changed with age =)
Now I think I are more "mature" maybe? xD.

Greetings.

Theres a lot of movies i love, specially War movies like Saving Private Ryan, Enemy at the Gates or Platoon.
Some other movies i like are The 6th Sense, and a classic: 12 Angry Men

OMG...pretty much any of the Stanley Kubrick's masterpieces, but I have a sweet spot for "a clockwork orange" kinda movie. Awesome!

the mummy.....i have watched it about 50 times.
Escrito desde m.LANeros.com (Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/7.29952/27.1813; U; es) Presto/2.8.119 Version/11.10)

Men in black III is not THE FILM but it's VERY VERY GOOD

It's different to previous versions and it's funny. I recommend to see this film :)

Los últimos temas