Windows Live Messenger 9

exacto asi es... al abrir una ventana se abre con el diseño que ella tenga en la principal del mensajero... algo bueno par asaber los gustos de las personas!!!!

ya tengo mi mensajero completo con plus, apatch !!

Hay uno llamado NudgesToolsScript

ese es precisamente el que estaba probando, pero no funciona

attachment.php

Ok, mr tux. Una duda. Desde que instale el nuevo msn, no me abren los links que me envían por las conversaciones! Ni siquiera cuando me envían un archivo, me sirve el link "Abrir". Que pasará?

El mess no ha salido simplemente porque el creador dijo que solo lo iba a sacar para la version final de Messenger 2009.. no para el RC que esta ahorita.

Pero si Microsoft dijo que esta era la final :S, Patchou tambien decia lo mismo y cuando vio lo que habia dicho Ballmer se decidio a sacar la nueva version del Plus

"A few confused Messers have notified me of the release of "the final version" of Windows Live Messenger 2009 as hinted by Steve Ballmer at CES, Las Vegas.

However, the build (14.0.8050.1202) that currently comes with the Windows Live Essentials installer is the same as the one from the beta refresh mid-December. Same features, same bugs, so there's no need to update."

Dicho por el creador del mess.be

"A few confused Messers have notified me of the release of "the final version" of Windows Live Messenger 2009 as hinted by Steve Ballmer at CES, Las Vegas.

However, the build (14.0.8050.1202) that currently comes with the Windows Live Essentials installer is the same as the one from the beta refresh mid-December. Same features, same bugs, so there's no need to update."

Dicho por el creador del mess.be

Exacto sigue siendo la misma de Diciembre pero la renombraron de RC a final.

Como dicen el blog de Windows Live

Windows Live Essentials is ready to download

As Steve Ballmer just announced during his keynote speech at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Windows Live has three big pieces of news to share with you that underscore our continued commitment to simplifying your digital life.
First of all, today we’re releasing the final version of Windows Live Essentials,our suite of downloadable programs for your Windows PC. You can get Windows Live Essentials, including Messenger, Mail, Photo Gallery, Writer, Toolbar, and Family Safety, all for free from [url]http://download.live.com[/URL]. (Windows Live Movie Maker is also available, but remains in beta.)​
dell_logo7.jpg
Our second big announcement is that Dell will be including Windows Live Essentials pre-installed on most of their consumer and small business PCs worldwide starting in February. Because Windows Live Essentials helps with so many of the things that you do every day on your PC (like e-mail, instant messaging, and photo sharing), now when you get a new Dell PC, you can get started as soon as you take it home.
facebook_logo_large_thumb4.jpg
And finally, we’re excited to announce that you’ll soon be able to add Facebook as one of 50+ web activities on Windows Live. This means that in the coming months, if you’re a Facebook user, you can choose to allow info and photos that you post on Facebook to show up in “What’s new” for anyone in your network on Windows Live.
So, go download Windows Live Essentials and as always, leave us a comment here on the blog, or send your suggestions to the team via our feedback page.

- Brian Hall (Windows Live General Manager)

porque yo iba a actualizar y me salio que ya lo tenia (yo instale el RC) y ahora no veo por ningun lado que diga RC (o nunca lo tuvo ?? )

el unico problema q he encontrado entre WINDOWS 7 Y WLM 9 es q el icono no se integra al TRAY del sistema, es decir a los iconos q estan al laado del reloj de windows

Los últimos temas