Your English Level

It is very difficult to know our own level, but you can check yourself, because there are many test in internet sites that could mesuare the english we manage. You have to make the different test and you
will get a close aproach of the grade you can obtain, althout it is very hard to get a real result. The evaluation is one of the worst method to "Evaluate"... I think one language is never done, even the mother tongue, we can never dominate all the grammar and vocabulary of our own language, so what can we hope about a second tongue.
Greetings.

we're always learning so:

wrong - correct

mesuare - measure
althout - although
second tongue - second lengauge

bye

I would gladly inform you of my English level, except I don't know what's this English you speak of. This is madness, I say.

However, I do find this a rather meaningless endeavor, being that to quantify is to compare, and proper guidelines weren't given.

hey guys!! i would like to sign up in to a forum like laneros on usa....
which one you recommend me... (i think wrote this well :) )

Thx.

you are so lucky cause because you living in south america, you are so influenced by the americans and you learn english so easy, here in spain the english level is poor, so poor

its a shame

In terms of grammar, vocabulary, writing and reading, I'd say my English level is at least as good as the average native speaker's, if not better, even much better. My pronunciation is lacking, but this is not a priority for me.

speaking 8/10
listening 9/10
writing 10/10
reading 10/10

I just wanted to comment there is always room for improvement... I am not perfect at all and I am always trying to increase further on my skills

speaking 8/10
listening 8/10
writing 9/10
reading 10/10

I'm looking fordward to improve my speaking and listening skills.

Hehe, I got a C2, but I don't think this is a good measurement since there are just 15 questions.
I also took the listening level test and got a C1. This was a little bit harder.

Sure, I got the same (C1) in the listening test... I just tried once, and it took me 11 minutes... It was cool, I've never measured my listening level! (Y)

C2 in my second try, 12 minutes... Warning, It's british english!! xD

Los últimos temas