FORO OFICIAL: Sherlock Holmes

tekililla gracias por la info....
el juego ya lo gane pero el año pasado (2007) jeje :p y como nadie consulto nada no volvi a escribir, hasta ahora quer me habian preguntado por lo del anillo en la version castellano y me alegra que que haala gente otra ves participando :D

basicamente en la guia sale todo a excepcion del anillo y que en la parte del mapa quedas regalado jaja, me acuerdo que me ofendi con el juego por tres dias hasta que de bronca me puse a tratar otra ves hasta que lo saque jaja XD

Lo unico que me parecio medio pavo el final, yo que se, creo que como juego de aventura grafica el numero 1 para mi sigue siendo el monkey island 2 jeje :p igual es piola el sherlock jaja

suerte gente

Pd: un par de juegos buenos que les recomiendo son el The Elder of scrolls IV:Oblivion, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 y 2 (recomiendo primero jugar al 1) y el fallout 3 q parece bueno (estoy jugandolo je :p)

Hola, recién compré este juego y, a pesar de tener la guía no logro entrar por la puerta verde del muello 12. Ya tengo el garfio con la soga, pero la pasé por toda la puerta y la abertura de arriba y no logro abrirla. También fuí a la ventana de la vuela y me sale la manito y una voz que dice "Hay algo aquí", pero de ahí no paso. Alquien me puede ayudar ??? Gracias.

sherlock holmes

Hola, estoy jugando The awakened y, a pesar de tener una guia, hace 15 días que estoy trabada en el muelle 12. Tengo el garfio y la cuerda, pero a pesar de que hago click en todos lados no pasa nada.

Me podes ayudar ??

Chiefs might have new kicker in Week 2KANSAS CITY, Mo.' he has abounding of arm. (AP) -- Justin Medlock appeared to be on his way out to make way for Dave Rayner as kicker for the Kansas City Chiefs. bo bo smith what they're saying: showing a lot of natural skill and giving effort on the field,DANNY CLARK jersey,bo smith is an aggressive cornerback with good upside.The Chiefs were disappointed enough with Medlock, a rookie they drafted in the fifth round out of UCLA and handed the job, that they were talking about a contract with Rayner on Monday.(* comprises nfl combine) carolina panthers kris jenkins completed the 2002 time of the year with 60 undertakes and 7 dismisses, en path to an alternate look on the nfc's pro bowl group, where he restored an hurt warren sapp.Medlock was inconsistent during an 0-4 preseason and missed a 30-yard attempt at the end of an exhausting 15-play drive in the first quarter against Houston on Sunday.1 choose on attack undertake d'brickashaw ferguson in an effort to rebuild their attack line. The Chiefs went on to lose the game 20-3.1 rtg),DAVID GARRARD jersey, eighth in the homeland in tallying protecting against (16.Coach Herm Edwards confirmed a change was certainly a possibility.2 yards-per-reception."We're contemplating that," he said.19, 2006 by david carr of the houston texans). "If we do, we're thinking about Dave Rayner.16 backyards per rec."Rayner was drafted by Indianapolis in 2005 and beaten out in Green Bay this year by rookie Mason Crosby, who kicked three field goals, including the game-winner, in Sunday's 16-13 victory over Philadelphia.2 or 3 receiver who can impact a game by moving the chains or getting deep on an opponent's nickelback.With the Packers last year, Rayner made 26 of 36 field goal attempts.2 million agreement with the new york jets on march 14, 2010."He's solid.2005 in 2005,AHMAD BRADSHAW jersey, mark brunell performed much better and directed the group to a 10–6 record and a playoff triumph over the tampa bay buccaneers. He kicks off well and he's played in weather conditions," Edwards said.2006 season jeff cumberland earned honorable mention freshman all-america respects by the sporting news … played in all 11 sport,Eric Berry Jersey, beginning five at taut end … finished the time of the year with 16 catches, joined for the second most on the group … led group with two receptions for 31 backyards vs. "You need a guy that's kicked outdoors and in the cold weather and with the wind blowing.2004 chauncey washington was directed academically ineligible for the 2004 time of the year and was redshirted. He's done that in Green Bay.2006 in april 2006,Toby Gerhart jersey, sanchez was apprehended after a feminine usc scholar suspect him of sexy assault. He's gone through that rookie thing you go through.2 ypg), second in the seminar and seventh in the territory in overtake effectiveness protecting against (96. Maybe that's what it takes.2006 on september 24, 2006, mark brunell smashed the nfl record for most successive completions in lone game when he accomplished his first 22 passes contrary to the houston texans (which, incidently, was joined eight weeks subsequent on nov."Medlock would probably be kept on the practice squad, Edwards said. he subsequent tweeted it was time to wake n bake," a quotation to marijuana."It's more mental than anything else.0 1,895 16 9 1992 127 219 58. He's been very good in practice and very good in the pregame.0 dismisses, three broken-up passes, and three compelled fumbles. He's just going out and putting a lot of pressure on himself.0 dismisses,Russell Okung Jersey, two compelled fumbles,Jerome Bettis jersey, and one fumble recovery. The one he missed he just kind of aimed it.1 backyards per game (second best in conference usa) and had five 100-yard obtaining sport, which was the most in a lone time of the year at ecu. He never followed through.0 undertakes for decrease,Morten Andersen Jersey, 6. It just went left off his foot.0 backyards per punt)."He is a talented kicker., where he teamed with erron kinney and assisted the patrick henry patriots to the 1994 state football championship. He's just going through that deal., the family dwelled in daleville, alabama, where tony excelled as a three-sport letterman in football, basketball,Jonathan Vilma Jersey, and pathway & field. We're not scoring a lot of points and right now he's a 50 percent kicker.) with 23 tds while catching 13 passes for 200 backyards (15. I don't think we're panicking by any stretch of the imagination.”warren aggravated an ankle junction wound soon before the nfl combine, where he laboured in place drills and ran the 40-yard dash in 4. I felt very confident about him going into this game.0 1,609 7 4 professional career nfl draft following his older time of the year, mark mark brunell was chosen by the green bay packers in the 5th around of the 1993 nfl draft. I felt he was going to be fine.” at the 2008 nfl combine,Rolando McClain jersey, o'connell ran the 40-yard dash in 4. That's a field goal he has to make., has been chosen to five pro bowls and has been an all-pro six times."Edwards also said wide receiver Eddie Kennison would be out for Sunday's game at Chicago with a hamstring injury he sustained on the first offensive play against Houston.12, following the jets' bye on oct. He also said cornerback Patrick Surtain would be questionable.15 seconds vertical jump = 32.There could also be a new receiver in camp.martin tevaseu height:6-2 weight:325 age:22 college:nevada-las vegas experience:r team:new york jets martin tevaseu (dt/6-1/310/nevada-las vegas/boonville, ca) was before marked as an undrafted free agency by the cleveland browns on may 17,SONNY JURGENSEN jersey, 2010,MIKE WEBSTER jersey, and was issued on june 15."There are a couple of things we're juggling right now, figuring out what way we want to go," Edwards said.) with 2 tds in 2002 regardless of missing 5 sport with a knee injury.Copyright 2007 Associated Press.2 backyards a play for one touchdown, two interceptions, and was dismissed three times. All rights reserved.2 in the coaches poll and no. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.2 grading in the coaches poll and no.Topics related to the article: DeSean Jackson jersey Cardinals rally to stun Eagl SIDNEY RICE Vikings jersey Cincinnati Bengals -Hyd Morten Andersen Jersey Giants Training Camp- Frida