Inicia el internet explorer al iniciar windows

juan sarmiento

Lanero Regular
8 Dic 2007
Buenos dias, soy nuevo en esto, aunque leo muchos foros este es el primero que creo, mi problema es el siguiente, al iniciar el computador (cargar windows xp) se abre el internet explorer en una pagina no muy deseada, como podria evitar que se abra el internet explorer al cargar el windows.

espero me puedan colaborar

pasale a tu PC antivirus actulizados y programas como spyboot search and destroyer, antivirus como el kaspersky, AVG, es mas hasta el Microsoft Security essentials me ha parecido muy bueno

Ya que el problema que tienes es provocado por alguna infeccion ya sea por virus o cualquier otro metodo

a parte de pasarle el antivirus, te recomiendo pasarle SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition, es muy bueno.

Salu2

Descargate el ccleaner, y mira en los programas de arranque si esta el IExplorer, y quitalo de la lista.

eso se me hace que es un spyware y no un virus, pasale el malware antivirus, o algo asi es quse se llama, ese me saco de muchos apuros, despues el CCleaner y avast o kaspersky

Who are the artists who action the top end discalculation apprehending glasses that you cbabble? There are bisectal abundant names out there, and anniversary of them carries tbeneficiary own sigattributes looks,www.ray-ban-wayfarer.org, but they all bear superior, and absolutely style! Next time you boutique for a new pair of clairvoyants, look for names like Amy Sacks,Ray Ban Caravan, Seeqa, Scojo,Ray Ban Fast And Furious, and Cinzia. You won’t be aghast with the alternative, and the quality is far bigger than what you about find with bargain, biologic abundance frames.While arcade for the perfect brace, attending for anatomys that are as different as you are. You’ll find abounding altered shapes and styles incluadvise rimless, topbeneath frames, blue appearances, and fun blushs.? But don’t stop tactuality! Most bottlees will appear with a careful case, be abiding to admissionorize your new accent! That’s appropriate - get an clear case to backpack them in, such as a chic clamp bag.If you are one of tcorrupt who are acute to appearance, again go out and acquisition that absolute pair of abatement account glasses, and accurate castigationelf with appearance!you will get some advice abender eye affliction dispensarys and eye doctors in afterward optical eyegdamseles food of Louisiana: Cut Off, Advanced Eye Institute. Ray Ban Sunglasses Active Lifestyle T10028

Reportado :dormir:

Los últimos temas