Vendo Vendo bajo Washburn xb-500 5 cuerdas

santiago.toro

Lanero Regular
9 Sep 2004
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vea estoy vendiendo un bajo WashBurn XB-500 5 cuerdas, negro, con forro, en muy buen estado, pues en realidad lo compre y toque muy pocas veces en el .
Ofrescan, me imagino que sabran cuanto puede valer un bajo de estos.
Vivo en medellin :barba:

Pues no es para hacerle spam a "Mistigo" pero te tengo que decir santiago..que es completamente necesario que pongas el precio..y no te vas a poner con rodeos..diciendo que ofrezcan o algo asi..porque a muchos se le dicen y siguen sin poner el precio...lo unico que hacen es que el foro se haga eterno con muchos post...por dios..eso le desespera a muchas persoas...te recomiendo de verdad que pongas un precio base de una vez para que todos puedan hacerse una idea del costo del bajo y si pueden asumirlo o no... Suertex con la venta...

Es que eso de ofrecer es jodido. Además ni tiempo de uso estás dando, ni factura para corroborar dicho tiempo.

Lo otro: POR FAVOR pon una fotico. Mostrar es vender cuando la gente no sabe ni qué es. (más acá que casi nadie es músico)

Dale, buscate las specs.
trastes
tipo de micrófonos
Afinación
tones
Etc, etc.

Porque yo que ando con ganas de volver a las andazas, tal vez necesite que el bajista esté bien "montao".

Bye.

Especificaciones

ahi hay un Review pa que lo vean!

Rating:
You may notice I rated this bass "very good" in all categories while reiterating that I'm a beginner. Let me explain. I was taught piano from the time I was 5 until I was 13 by a classically trained mother who still plays. At 41 I still read music notation, am familiar with most Western music theory and can read tab. I simultaneously use and write in tab AND notation. I'm teaching myself guitar and bass because they're my favorite instruments and I now have the time in my life to pursue my dream of being a good player. I've always been astounded by the sound of guitars of all flavors and the XB500 has helped to fuel that fascination. The Washburn XB500 is no longer produced, replaced by a newer model that I haven't auditioned. But if you find an XB500 hanging in a store strap it on and try your style of music. I'm a real fan of reggae sounds and this bass can bounce that bottom line with boom and clarity. Straight 4/4 lines are deep and clear. When I get my timing down I'm sure the funk lines I've developed in my head will be equally powerful. Yeah, I'm a beginner but I grew up in the African American community in the 60s and 70s when the bass was the lead instrument and often took the solo in R&B and Funk tunes. As much as I like rock rythm guitar and funk's scratch rythm (my two favorite guitar sounds) I can't get the bass out of my head, my heart or my soul. It's in my blood, it's one of the first two sounds you hear in the womb (bass and drums, your Mother's heartbeat). The XB500 ain't a Fender P-Bass but only a Fender is. The XB500 is what it is; a good sounding bass that makes me want to continue playing and learning and loving the instrument. For this beginner, that's very good. Pleasant Lindsey III Master Sergeant, US Army Bassist, Fort Drum Gospel Service Fort Drum NY, home of the 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry)

Price: $600+ (new)
Where Obtained: Dr. Guitar, Watertown, New York

Features:
Assembled in Korea, maple bolt-on neck, body looks like ash (I have a call into the company to confirm), 24 frets, 5 strings, Buzz Feiten tuning system (I'm a beginner but I CAN tell the difference--especially when I make a mistake), one volume, one blend, separate active treble and bass boost and cut controls, two humbucking pickups, clear finish, psuedo-jazz style body (smaller but thicker than a jazz), humbucking pickups, sealed tuners.

Playability:
Again, I'm a beginner. The XB500 is the only 5-string I own. I have also a Kramer Focus 420 ($90 on MusicYo.com, P-Bass style) and a Hohner jazz-style fretless. I'm a short guy so a 5 stringer has to balance nicely and the neck can't be too wide. The XB500 fits both requirements. The string spacing does allow for some slappin' and poppin'--at least as much as a beginner can get away with--which I can't say for most of the 5-strings I've seen on the market. (I will say that Jackson makes a 5-string bass with wider spacing that feels and sounds like it was made for slap funk, but it's too wide for my hands. Check it out.) The XB500's Buzz Feiten Tuning System is noticeable, but I can't explain how. It does make it easier for me to determine when I'm off key and it makes it easier to determine when one of my BANDMATES is off key (I play in a charismatic church service so ear training is a MUST!). I will eventually get an authentic Fender Precision (grew up on that sound, still like it) but it will augment, not replace, the XB500.

Sound Quality:
I play the XB500 through a 150-watt Ampeg B328 and a 60-Watt Laney. Most of our music is up-tempo Christian praise and worship and a 5-string is a welcome tool. I tested a new Fender Bassman 400 with it and it truly sounded great--I may have to trade up. The Ampeg's two 8s can articulate the B string when soloed, but I tend to hear more of the B string's harmonics than fundamental when played in an ensemble setting (did I just justify that Bassman purchase?). Anyway, I sometimes patch a BBE Sonic Maximizer into the Ampeg which makes the XB500 roar! With all EQ set flat, the G and D strings sound bright--brighter than normal. Again, I'm a beginner so I don't really know what normal is, and I don't know if the brightness is due to the long scale length or the strings used. Having two octaves in a four position grip is great for any style of music, even though my bandmates only respect it for the two-and-a-half extra tones on that fifth string (which is quickly becoming a crutch for my bandmates). The XB500's fundamental sound is that of an active bass, which it is. It doesn't sound like a Fender, or an Ibanez, or anything else you'll find in the store. It's not noisy, nor as loud as some active basses I've auditioned. I would prefer a separate midrange control but the lack of one doesn't hurt this instrument. The XB500 doesn't sound bad at all. The BF tuning, the construction and the humbuckers make it sound, well, different. I was born in '59 so the sound of Fender will always define the sound of BASS to me, but the XB500 is a definite keeper.

Durability:
As I said earlier I'm a short guy (5'3") but I can stand up with this thing for an hour. I haven't made any adjustments, possibly a testament to Feiten's and Washburn's engineering. Let's talk about strength. The first snowfall of the season hit upstate New York November 18 during which I wrapped my '96 Grand Am around a utility pole, driver's side, at 35 miles per hour. It's now shaped like the letter L. The XB500 was laid on the back seat (in another manufacturer's gig bag) and didn't go out of tune. Nice.

ahi hay varios reviews pa que los pillen... el bajito es bueno. pero hay mejores.. pongale un precio base a ver si la gente se anima!, tiempo de uso y si puede una fotico real!

Archivos adjuntos

• xb500.gif
    xb500.gif
    58.9 KB · Visitas: 836

Los últimos temas