2015 FIA Formula One Championship

• Iniciador del tema Miembro eliminado 44798
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
En algo somos diferentes definitivamente (creo que los que adoran a Vettel en su gran mayoría, son nuevos en esto).

Por aquí el año pasado no se veía a ningún seguidor de Alonso buscando camorra aprovechando el vergonzoso año de Vettel en un carro que podía ganar algunas carreras, como lo demostró Ricciardo y el repaso que le dieron.

No digamos que ustedes están mal, solo digamos que, somos un poquito diferentes.

Ya en el tema...

Yo lo que si veo es que lo de Mclaren puede y ya está afectando gravemente a Alonso, empieza a salir del radar del mercado y la edad no ayuda. Si Mclaren no está en la pelea el año que viene, Alonso ya estaría en proceso de salida de la F1 sin su tan anhelado y más que merecido 3er título.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: ZeN<Max>
En algo somos diferentes definitivamente (creo que los que adoran a Vettel en su gran mayoría, son nuevos en esto).

Por aquí el año pasado no se veía a ningún seguidor de Alonso buscando camorra aprovechando el vergonzoso año de Vettel en un carro que podía ganar algunas carreras, como lo demostró Ricciardo y el repaso que le dieron.

No digamos que ustedes están mal, solo digamos que, somos un poquito diferentes.

Ya en el tema...

Yo lo que si veo es que lo de Mclaren puede y ya está afectando gravemente a Alonso, empieza a salir del radar del mercado y la edad no ayuda. Si Mclaren no está en la pelea el año que viene, Alonso ya estaría en proceso de salida de la F1 sin su tan anhelado y más que merecido 3er título.

Sobre su último párrafo yo planteé hace unas semanas una pregunta abierta en este hilo. ¿McLaren es un quemadero de pilotos? Mi respuesta es un rotundo sí. Desde Hakkinen han quemado a todos los pilotos, excepto a Hamilton.

Jaja...que mentiroso [emoji12]

• Me gusta
Reacciones: fri y Licht
FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DU CANADA 2015

21ak4zp.jpg

bab9h.jpg

29crux1.jpg

nn4oro.jpg

• Me gusta
Reacciones: Licht
Sobre su último párrafo yo planteé hace unas semanas una pregunta abierta en este hilo. ¿McLaren es un quemadero de pilotos? Mi respuesta es un rotundo sí. Desde Hakkinen han quemado a todos los pilotos, excepto a Hamilton.

Cuando Kimi llegó a McLaren, apenas estaba en ascenso. De haber tenido un carro más fiable, 2005 era de él también. Creo que él debería ser otra excepción a esa regla.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: Licht
¿Me podrían informar de dónde puedo ver desde mi celular la carrera? Que no sea por Roja Directa, por favor. Gracias.

Descarga la app canal f1 latam, se ve excelente

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 mediante Tapatalk

A qué hora es la carrera?

Ya

Canada va en vivo?

Enviado desde mi LG-D800 mediante Tapatalk

Por Internet

¿Me podrían informar de dónde puedo ver desde mi celular la carrera? Que no sea por Roja Directa, por favor. Gracias.

http://www.sportstream.tv/

Descarga la app canal f1 latam, se ve excelente

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 mediante Tapatalk

Pero toca tener suscripción de DirectTV

Here we go... i want rain!!! :D

rain-04.jpg

Official Live Timing ---> http://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/f1-live.html#leaderboard

Green-Light.jpg

Última edición por un moderador:
  • Me gusta
Reacciones: ANDRESOTE_8
En que puesto quedó el "mejor piloto de la grilla"?

Enviado desde mi SM-N915T mediante Tapatalk

Para los troles de este foro...

Jenson Button urges Formula 1 critics to give McLaren-Honda a break
By Ian Parkes Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 10:08 GMT

1433844595.jpg

Jenson Button has called on McLaren-Honda's critics to give the team a break following its wretched start to the Formula 1 season, amplified by a Canadian Grand Prix to forget.

The weekend at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve included two engine changes, and a new MGU-H and turbo charger for Button's car before a double retirement with unrelated exhaust issues.

A swathe of criticism has naturally followed, with many questioning whether the Woking-based team will return to the front of the grid at all this season.

1361438575.jpg
McLaren F1 team to add resources to Honda engine programme

Button can understand the flak in part, given McLaren's history and heritage, but also feels it is unfounded as the reunited McLaren-Honda partnership attempts to get on top of its issues.

"The problem is when you are a team that has won grands prix and world championships you are massively under pressure, and nobody gives this team a break," said Button.

"But when you look at the improvements we've made, it's been massive.

"This is such a competitive sport and that is why we want to take part in it, and the reason why manufacturers take part in it.

"To come in two years younger than the rest of the manufacturers is a big deal, and I personally feel that we have done a great job.

"Confidence is high in the team, and Honda understands that help from McLaren is always positive and vice versa, so it's a good partnership.

"I feel we have the package to achieve great things in the future."

Immediately after the race, Button described the weekend as "painful" as the team appeared to take backward steps - rather than forwards as expected, on the basis of Honda using tokens to upgrade the power unit.

But as the team discovered, the car was again lacking in not only speed, but also reliability.

Team-mate Fernando Alonso went so far as to say he believed he was made to look like "an amateur driver" during the race.

1433844637.jpg
"It's always a tricky balance; we all want to perform. We're also pressurised to perform. You feel it," added Button.

"It's very difficult, especially for the young guys in the team. Everyone is asking, 'when are you going to win?', so you push the boundaries.

"But we were weak in both reliability and outright pace. Hopefully in a few weeks we can solve those issues.

"What happened, though, won't hurt this team. We scored points in Monaco, which no one expected.

"So we have to take the rough with the smooth and look at the season as a whole, and know we've improved every race."

McLaren ready to help Honda recover
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

By: Jonathan Noble, Formula 1 Editor
4 hours ago
McLaren says it is ready to throw its own resources at helping Honda fast track the improvements need to turn its Formula 1 season around.
On the back of a difficult Canadian Grand Prix weekend, beset by reliability problems and a lack of performance, McLaren and Honda are facing up to the fact that dramatic progress is now needed.

McLaren racing director Eric Boullier insists that despite frustrations with the situation they are in, his team must now think about what it can do to ensure Honda can react in the right way.

"It is easy to blame the partner but as a partner we also have to be supportive," he said. "Part of it, it is not in our hands directly, but we are a supporter and need to help them to accelerate this recovery time.

"To be fair, they decided to join Formula 1 two years ago and it is not easy to be here and win.

"We always said we had a mountain to climb, but it looks like it is a very high mountain and we need to make sure we are properly equipped to do it as well."

When asked to specify what can be done to help Honda, Boullier said: "In terms of timing, when you want to catch up you basically have to put more resources on the program.

"If you want to do it short-term you need to bring more experienced resources.

"We have some software, IT, whatever it is now – we have this experience at home so McLaren can actually offer Honda so support in this domain to help them shift resources."

Getting listened to
Boullier also reckons that the disappointing showing in Canada may actually help in allowing Honda to accept that it could need some extra help.

He suggested that there may be more scope for the Japanese company to listen to McLaren's views on what needs to be done.

"Obviously we hope to be listened to more," he said. "They do [listen]. We have discussions every day, and I don't want to go into anything in public.

"But there is some way to improve faster and we should go that path."

FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH 2015
Spielberg, Austria

wb2erd.jpg

13ydjj8.jpg

se viene la carrera...

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas