Cellphones

I see for your sig that you're awaiting for a W800i... When it arrives please comment about it and tell us how did you get it...!! :)

I've had a SonyEricsson k700i for the last few months, and it's by far the best cell I've ever owned, great gadgets like mp3, video recording,animated themes, java 3d, FM radio and VGA camera... Great wireless connectivity, IrDA, and a fully functional bluetooth. ..... Ahh and its signal reception is really awesome!.
Unfortunately there are only 41 Mb available, so the lack of memory could be a problem if you are expecting to use it as an MP3 player... But for me it's not a big deal, I have my favourite songs storaged in the phone (like 20 of them,I'm not pretending to use it as an iPod :p), lots of java3d games, some videoclips, and animated themes and I still have available space...

So I really recomend this great phone....I'm sure you won't regret.....

See ya!

wigisan dijo:
I've had a SonyEricsson k700i for the last few months, and it's by far the best cell I've ever owned, great gadgets like mp3, video recording,animated themes, java 3d, FM radio and VGA camera... Great wireless connectivity, IrDA, and a fully functional bluetooth. ..... Ahh and its signal reception is really awesome!.
Unfortunately there are only 41 Mb available, so the lack of memory could be a problem if you are expecting to use it as an MP3 player... But for me it's not a big deal, I have my favourite songs storaged in the phone (like 20 of them,I'm not pretending to use it as an iPod :p), lots of java3d games, some videoclips, and animated themes and I still have available space...

So I really recomend this great phone....I'm sure you won't regret.....

See ya!
I don't want to use the K700 since the K750 is out and has a great camera... Anyways, I don't have the money right now for a K7xx... so I better stick to my K300 although I miss the big screens of the K700 series.

I stay with my Nokia 1108 (the modern arrow) jajaja its cheap and if I loose it, I dont have to waste my tears, crying.

now im looking for a cell phone
i think the k7** series is a good choce
i really wanna a w series phone but not enouugh money

JulianD dijo:
I don't want to use the K700 since the K750 is out and has a great camera... Anyways, I don't have the money right now for a K7xx... so I better stick to my K300 although I miss the big screens of the K700 series.
lol!! u didn't have money for a k700... but instead you got a w800i !!
LMAO

IMEI changes are forbidden in LANeros.com. It is illegal to change an IMEI number. Thanks for your cooperation.

did you know in about the new kids cell phone called "Firefly".

Its a cell phone maded speccially for kids but I want one, seek it inside The God Google

Regards,
Lord_Enrique

here on christmas ive just bought a Motorola C155, its a nice cellphone... and also another to my collection haha... its nice.. not the percect screen, but a good one if its at this price, has also 300k of memory with 5 wallpapers, 4 screensavers and also 20 ringtones, all polyphonic, its a good cellphone for me..

Regards

David G.

Los últimos temas