Do you want to go out and drink a beer meanwhile we practice English?

LordCyb3R

Lanero Reconocido
5 Jul 2002
Hello,

I'm looking for somebody that want to go to a party, to the movies, to drink a beer, to the zoo or anywhere in order to practice English.

Please if anyone is interested please let know, the best way to practice English is in the real world.

On the hand, I heard about a bar in the Lleras Park where you only can talk in English, Can any of you tell me where is the place?

Talk to you later.

Thank you for your replay.

Yes, I'm looking for someone in Medellin, but if anyone wants to fix an appointment in Bogota, Cartagena, Mexico or whatever, feel free to use this topic and go ahead.

I think this is a good idea to practice, meeting friends, going out, etc.

To be organized, please if anyone is interested in, just post inviting to people to the activity that you want to do and the city where your are located. If someone is interested in that activity please replay. The idea in the future is to have a club of conversation or something like that, I won't to pay to an institute to talk when I know that many laneros speak English and want to practice for free. Will you?

Regards.

iN Riohacha, Guajira i used to do that with teachers and people that went to USA or Canada...Is cool and u can meet other people.

Anyways it seems like people here in laneros are not interested....:S

that´s a good idea, but i just know a litle bit of english, the place you was talking about, you can find them?.

i´m in medellin too, so if you are still interested in the plan i´m going.

Pd: you will be my teacher, jeje

Well whenever I visit Medellin I'd might be quite interested. I live in Venezuela, so we're neighbors. What part of Medellin would you be meeting?

Los últimos temas