Sony Firmwares de Sony Ericsson

yuju!!!!!! WOOWW!!!! what a aport!!!!!! excelente! you won a k+. Regards!

PD: Download before delete them!!!
PD2. Procha, a ud le sirve mucho!!!! para la pagina!!

hello, i shared them with you because I searched often days to find firmwares...now i collected alot of them and publish them for you :)
They will stay online for atleast 90 days...if there are no downloads for 90 days the firmware will be automatically deleted by the filehoster.
Btw, what means k+ ?
best regards peter3334

edit: added around 30 Firmwares to 1st post

• Me gusta
Reacciones: 2 personas
hello, sorry i don't understand spain so please if you want to tell me somethin please in English (or best in German)

added some more W850 Firmwares in 1st post
(sorry for double post, but I couldn't edit my previous post)

Hey peter, thanks a lot for the firmwares, now I'll have to find the way to debrand my phone :p as i explained you, the k+ is like a reputation that people give you because you did a really good post or comment, as I can see you already own many of them.

Hey thanks man, actually i was looking at it, but i found a complete step-by-step guide to debrand it with PhoneXS, is better the XS++?

Hey, Welcome to the biggest comunity forum in Colombia and one od the biggest in South America ;)

Thanks a lot for your help ;)

what phone have you? if it's not a w550 or w600 i would do it with xs++ it's much easier and custpacks are integrated. you just have to choose firmware and custpack and click on flash ;)

hey, excuse but i need original firmwares for K310 specially America_2 (i mean FS and main) if u can get a link , i cant download from topsony because im so noob (about 3 days ago i got registered) Hope u understand me =)

Los últimos temas